OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Good for what it is. What part of town are you in Eddo? :nerd:
moved to West miami /Westchester few years ago .

Their should be a mini summit in november for the georgia tech game . That's my best guess for Goldens last game :lol:

Last edited:
But really though, how do you not score more than 20? Y'all should have been able to run literally every play and put up more than that.

I can only imagine the entire team including the coaching staff was hungover as hell or something :lol:

Remember one TD was a pick 6 so really the offense only scored 13 :smh:

I think Urban is having trouble to find the balance of keeping Cardale, JT, BM, Zeke, MT, and the other rbs & wrs happy

Cardale while making athletic plays sporadically isn't consistent ain't helping either.

Who's the first one? I'm not Hip?

This thread ain't big enough for the both of us fam

NWO-Sting.jpg

Just give Zeke the damn ball I don't care who the QB is

Dude must've smashed Meyers daughter because dude is not getting the rock as much as he should

30 carries a game. Come on urban
The OL's not dominating like they were during the later part of last season.  They were blowing people off the ball when Zeke was going off during that 3 game stretch. 

If things don't improve Urban might have to think about letting Beck call plays, so Ed can focus on the OL. 
Toledo goes undefeated tho .....
nerd.gif
Nah, BGSU's got the Battle of I-75 at home this season. 

Last edited:
30 carries a game? Yeesh

Alright not trying to kill the guy... but he should at least touch the ball via rushing or receiving 25 times a game. Honestly 30 carries for him would mean the passing game is not doing anything and/or it is a close grind it out game. Which I don't see happening at least in the next few weeks.

But really though, how do you not score more than 20? Y'all should have been able to run literally every play and put up more than that.

I can only imagine the entire team including the coaching staff was hungover as hell or something :lol:

Yeah and after the VT game it seemed like getting Marshall and Wilson back that the offense would explode even more. Braxton has been quiet since, and quite frankly the team has looked very shaky the last 2 games. WMU is another gimmie game (yeah yeah I know) but it should help them out and work the kinks out.

The OL's not dominating like they were during the later part of last season.  They were blowing people off the ball when Zeke was going off during that 3 game stretch. 

If things don't improve Urban might have to think about letting Beck call plays, so Ed can focus on the OL. 

Nah, BGSU's got the Battle of I-75 at home this season. 

toledo has looked really good man. Climbing up the rankings I think they are at 30. BGSU has a solid team too.

MAC isn't that bad.

Just give Zeke the damn ball I don't care who the QB is

Dude must've smashed Meyers daughter because dude is not getting the rock as much as he should

30 carries a game. Come on urban

Agreed, they gettin too cute, and not playing the power game that won the NC and it's maddening to watch, the line just looks off right now, no way we should be able to blow up Bama. And struggle with Hawaii and NIU, Haven't been a big fan of Warriners play calling thus far either, Miss Herman already

Back
Top Bottom