OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

If he left [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Gosh. I hope he doesn't leave.
don't worry I know a guy

If I wasn't at UM right now then I'd agree :lol:

What? Why would you agree if you weren't there?

Do you normally agree with terrible coaching hires?

If I weren't a student at Michigan, then I wouldn't mind them hiring Golden to rid Miami of him if Harbs left :lol:. But since I'm a season ticket holder, then there's zero chance I'd wish that on this program. Harbs ain't leaving anyways.

Fresno Flashback
My first ever live college football game. Sat in the 7th row 
eek.gif

Fresno was on fire too

I just saw the Lawrence Phillips segment on ESPN 
eek.gif
 dude is in jail for life, sheesh

I need to forward that link dre posted to Al and his best bud...Lord knows we looked like boo boo defending the option last year

Cal coach Sonny ****s praises his QB by dissing Jameis Winston

View media item 1722726

Cal coach Sonny ****s is happy with his quarterback Jared Goff.

Starting the season completing 73 percent of his passes and throwing three touchdowns in each of his first three starts has Goff off to a nice start.

MORE: PAC-12 rankings | Eight crazy stats heading into Week 4

“He does some stuff I’ve never seen anybody do before,” ****s told Sports Illustrated. “He gets the ball out so quick. He sees things. He’s got all the stuff. Physically, he’s still real skinny, and when (NFL scouts) get around him, they’re going to go, 'Am I really going to give this guy $100 million?' Other than that, there’s not one negative thing you can say about the guy. He’s humble, he’s hard-working and loves football."

But ****s is also pleased with Goff's off-the-field presence. Mostly because he's not taking seafood from grocery stores.

"There’s not one single skeleton in his closet," he said. "He’s all the stuff that you want. He’s never stolen crab legs, any kind of that stuff. You don’t have to worry about all that with him.”

****s, of course, is referring to former Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston who was caught on camera stealing crab legs. He was issued an adult civil citation, and later said that the employee "hooked him up" with the crab legs.

No matter what happened, it's clear that the crab legs incident is still hanging over Winston.

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Gosh. I hope he doesn't leave.
don't worry I know a guy

If I wasn't at UM right now then I'd agree :lol:

What? Why would you agree if you weren't there?

Do you normally agree with terrible coaching hires?

If I weren't a student at Michigan, then I wouldn't mind them hiring Golden to rid Miami of him if Harbs left :lol:. But since I'm a season ticket holder, then there's zero chance I'd wish that on this program. Harbs ain't leaving anyways.

I meannnn Harbaugh is the third greatest QB in Colts franchise history and he did coach like half of that roster in college and the NFL :lol:

Back
Top Bottom