OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

laugh.gif

OU might just be the only team that goes undefeated :nerd:
Georgia has a legit chance auburn/tennessee not as hard as initially expected . Biggest test is bama/georgia tech , not sure if they get both of those . But I think they have the best shot in the SEC .

Then again auburn could adjust after being taken to the cleaners by fournette .

Greyson Lambert the key , not sure what to make of the south carolina game .

Last edited:
OU might just be the only team that goes undefeated :nerd:
Georgia has a legit chance auburn/tennessee not as hard as initially expected . Biggest test is bama/georgia tech , not sure if they get both of those . But I think they have the best shot in the SEC .

Then again auburn could adjust after being taken to the cleaners by fournette .

Greyson Lambert the key , not sure what to make of the south carolina game .

TRUEEEEE

I mean Georgia is being ran by a Miami made man so anything is possible. :nerd: Coral Gables formula is all in that program [emoji]128527[/emoji]

I don't know why everyone reacts to everyone else's opinions like they're gospel. That was by far the most impressive win of the season so far, it's not crazy to think they're the best team in the country right now and they'll definitely have the opportunity to prove it.

EXACTLY first few weeks of the season rankings are always fluid, good thing about rankings tho is, it's Sept and they don't mean ISH, and now the only rankings that matter anyway is the Selection committee, so the AP/Coaches pole are really useless now there's no BCS

Just give Zeke the damn ball I don't care who the QB is

Dude must've smashed Meyers daughter because dude is not getting the rock as much as he should

30 carries a game. Come on urban

Just give Zeke the damn ball I don't care who the QB is

Dude must've smashed Meyers daughter because dude is not getting the rock as much as he should

30 carries a game. Come on urban

But really though, how do you not score more than 20? Y'all should have been able to run literally every play and put up more than that.

I can only imagine the entire team including the coaching staff was hungover as hell or something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom