OFFICIAL 2014 Grammy Awards Thread 1/26

:lol: Why is everyone so mad about Macklemore though. This seems like it's going to eat at some people's souls forever

I only saw the Juicy J and Katy Perry performance, but I guess people are pissed cause it would be like the 1st Blueprint was released, and by the time the Grammy's came around, Bow Wow's 'Doggy Bag' or Will Smith's 'Born To Reign' won rap album of the year.
Wait PLEASE don't tell me he won rap album of the year
And I think doggy bag was legit
Wasn't that the one with bounce wit me??? And puppy love??? and ghetto girls???

:lol: Why is everyone so mad about Macklemore though. This seems like it's going to eat at some people's souls forever

I only saw the Juicy J and Katy Perry performance, but I guess people are pissed cause it would be like the 1st Blueprint was released, and by the time the Grammy's came around, Bow Wow's 'Doggy Bag' or Will Smith's 'Born To Reign' won rap album of the year.
And I think doggy bag was legit
Wasn't that the one with bounce wit me??? And puppy love??? and ghetto girls???

Nah :lol:, I was just giving Antidope an example he would understand.

And nope, that's the album that had "Thank You" and "Take You Home".
220px-Bow_Wow_-_Doggy_Bag_album_cover.jpg

Mmmmmmm Shakira :evil:

The Grammy site spoils all of the winners.

The wackest thing ever seen, he's playing the whole gay demographic trying to win because he is a no talent hack
Son wasn't even in it again after his last verse :lol: He only showed up at the end to bow.

It was very whack but I guess this where we are at now with civil rights displays of supports and how low the Grammy's are willing to go.
Should I ask what happened or just watch for myself when it finally comes to that part on the west coast
Just watch. So you can be appalled in your own way. I don't think anybody will explain good enough or they might go overboard.

C'mon bruh... These are human beings' struggles

How low they are willing to go and appalling?

You should be ashamed. You don't have to agree with someone's actions, but to be appalled by people wanting equal rights is ridiculous.

I posted it in the other thread but it fits here also.

The amount of Macklemore hate amazes me. I'm sure that more than half the people that do don't even listen to dudes music. I don't listen to him, but dudes been doing his thing independently for more than a decade. I can't hate on the dude at all.

QFT

The wackest thing ever seen, he's playing the whole gay demographic trying to win because he is a no talent hack
Son wasn't even in it again after his last verse :lol: He only showed up at the end to bow.

It was very whack but I guess this where we are at now with civil rights displays of supports and how low the Grammy's are willing to go.
Should I ask what happened or just watch for myself when it finally comes to that part on the west coast
Just watch. So you can be appalled in your own way. I don't think anybody will explain good enough or they might go overboard.

C'mon bruh... These are human beings' struggles

How low they are willing to go and appalling?

You should be ashamed. You don't have to agree with someone's actions, but to be appalled by people wanting equal rights is ridiculous.
You're confused. My post has nothing to do with the struggle.

I have nothing against the issue. I think they should.

That spectacle was a joke though. Over the top nonsense. So pull ya skirt down b.

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm Shakira :evil:

The Grammy site spoils all of the winners.
I pay more attention to the bet awards or hip hop awards than the Grammys

Back
Top Bottom