OFFICIAL 2014 Grammy Awards Thread 1/26

Mmmmmmm Shakira
devil.gif

laugh.gif
Why is everyone so mad about Macklemore though. This seems like it's going to eat at some people's souls forever
I only saw the Juicy J and Katy Perry performance, but I guess people are pissed cause it would be like the 1st Blueprint was released, and by the time the Grammy's came around, Bow Wow's 'Doggy Bag' or Will Smith's 'Born To Reign' won rap album of the year.
Wait PLEASE don't tell me he won rap album of the year
The Grammy site spoils all of the winners.
I pay more attention to the bet awards or hip hop awards than the Grammys
i pay more attention to datpiff mixtape rankings than any of that

It hurt to see kendrick's face like the mayne 
mean.gif

Even with all that bs though even I knew Macklemore wouldn't win AOTY. I been callin a RAM win since before the show started.

You're confused. My post has nothing to do with the struggle.

I have nothing against the issue. I think they should.

That spectacle was a joke though. Over the top nonsense. So pull ya skirt down b.

:smh:

he's right tho. **** was a damn three ring circus. it cheapened the performance as well as the event taking place within the performance
I'm sayin'

Dudes just wanna bring their false outrage my way, not happenin'

What I saw was just bad. Corny and gimmicky.

That spectacle was a joke though. Over the top nonsense. So pull ya skirt down b.

he's right tho. **** was a damn three ring circus. it cheapened the performance as well as the event taking place within the performance

Sooooo yall wouldn't want to get married at the Grammys?

I posted it in the other thread but it fits here also.

The amount of Macklemore hate amazes me. I'm sure that more than half the people that do don't even listen to dudes music. I don't listen to him, but dudes been doing his thing independently for more than a decade. I can't hate on the dude at all.

QFT

I listened to The Heist way back. Ryan Lewis stinks as a producer with those whimsical floral arrangement beats, and though Macklemore is a good rapper in the technical sense (as in, he says complete sentences that rhyme), there's a lot of other rappers who can just flat out make better, more interesting music, both with and without the substance attached.

Not Bill Walton @NotBillWalton

Macklemore speaking on behalf of Hip Hop would be like Smush Parker speaking on behalf of the NBA.

This too

Last edited:

Sooooo yall wouldn't want to get married at the Grammys?
Not like that.

Back
Top Bottom