OFFICIAL 2014 Grammy Awards Thread 1/26

do LGBT people rock with this or they just like chill bruh?
this seems like pandering to me
that's what it obviously is and wow at madonna singing with an all black choir when she called her white song a ***** this last week.

great.
Wait what??? She called her white son the n word???? Like why??? In what context???
nerd.gif
It was on IG. A pic of him with his shirt off or doing something and she was like "That's my *****"

Mind you she also has black adopted children. I can only imagine the disservice being done as they're raised ignorant.
no telling what she calls her black children...

So, this album of the year. Who's ready to get disappointed again or see someone win whom most of us never heard of before? :lol:

Last edited:

do LGBT people rock with this or they just like chill bruh?

this seems like pandering to me

that's what it obviously is and wow at madonna singing with an all black choir when she called her white song a ***** this last week.

great.
Wait what??? She called her white son the n word???? Like why??? In what context???
:nerd:
she posted a pic on instagram and tagged it dis n****
Damn can't believe this the first time I heard about this
White folks getting TOOOO carried away
No offense my white nt brethren

I posted it in the other thread but it fits here also.

The amount of Macklemore hate amazes me. I'm sure that more than half the people that do don't even listen to dudes music. I don't listen to him, but dudes been doing his thing independently for more than a decade. I can't hate on the dude at all.

The wackest thing ever seen, he's playing the whole gay demographic trying to win because he is a no talent hack
Son wasn't even in it again after his last verse :lol: He only showed up at the end to bow.

It was very whack but I guess this where we are at now with civil rights displays of supports and how low the Grammy's are willing to go.

The wackest thing ever seen, he's playing the whole gay demographic trying to win because he is a no talent hack
Son wasn't even in it again after his last verse :lol: He only showed up at the end to bow.

It was very whack but I guess this where we are at now with civil rights displays of supports and how low the Grammy's are willing to go.
Should I ask what happened or just watch for myself when it finally comes to that part on the west coast

:lol: Why is everyone so mad about Macklemore though. This seems like it's going to eat at some people's souls forever

I only saw the Juicy J and Katy Perry performance, but I guess people are pissed cause it would be like the 1st Blueprint was released, and by the time the Grammy's came around, Bow Wow's 'Doggy Bag' or Will Smith's 'Born To Reign' won rap album of the year.

Should I ask what happened or just watch for myself when it finally comes to that part on the west coast
Just watch. So you can be appalled in your own way. I don't think anybody will explain good enough or they might go overboard.

So many great jazz artists lost this year.. Donald Byrd, Yusef Lateef, Jim Hall, Mulgrew Miller (who they didn't mention), and others.. RIP

Back
Top Bottom