OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I need this dude to lose today to get me into the playoffs. He's winning by 8 points, he has Cobb and Lacy. His opponent has Charles and Sanders tonight. Gotta hope for big games from Charles/Sanders

The thing that really sucks is the guy i need to win played that Raiders rookie RB that didn't play today. smh

In my other league, I was down 80 to 0 heading into today's game. I am now up by 30 and still going plus I still got CJ Anderson tonight and he's already done. Pretty much locked up a playoff but not sure which one. After today 4 teams will be 8-5 :lol:

Thank You Andrew Luck and Tre Mason

Last edited:
The one ******* week I bench Julio and Rivers for Eli and Beckham.

Would already have this week locked up.

Luck & Le'Veon have 70 of my 126 points 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Down by 3 he has Lacy and I have Cards D/ST and Sanders.

1st round, down 20 and I have Quarless and Mike wallace, Quarless has been worthless with 0 yards, I need a miracle game from Wallace......Oh he has in ATL kicker in right now :smh:

I'm done with Dernard Robinson... Good thing I still have a few solid RB's

Next week playoffs begin and finally have clarity on who to play.

Julio showing out finally, but he'll be at Green Bay next week.. Beckham came back down to Earth. 

How did Gordon look??

I'm done with Dernard Robinson... Good thing I still have a few solid RB's

Next week playoffs begin and finally have clarity on who to play.

Julio showing out finally, but he'll be at Green Bay next week.. Beckham came back down to Earth. 

How did Gordon look??
Gordon had 7 rec for 75 yards 0 Td's

i think imma just stick to basketball on fanduel and not football

Football is such a crapshoot. I was looking at my lineup and was like imma finish top 10 
mean.gif

Anyone can go off at any time.

Been waiting for Julio to come alive. My squad is clicking at the right time heading into the first week of playoffs next week.

So I need 64 points between J. Charles and the MIA defense tomorrow. Let's get it chiefs.

Back
Top Bottom