OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

7 points between mike evans and walker :smh: wordy locked up. my brady against all of brad's weapons :smh:. wanted the bye week, but whatever. time to roll tide.

Up 85 in my main league with Anderson and Kelce coming up tonight, and Miami D tomorrow. Opponent has Welker and Sanders that's it

Up 56 in other league with sanders left and opponent has Ball as his only player left :rofl:

Down 18.5 with his Manning against my Charles and Dolphins D.

Needed Ellington to close that gap for me but guess there's still a slight chance...

I have Rivers, Julio and Hopkins on my bench.

129 total bench points.

79 total points from my starters with Sanders and Kelce left.

Good thing I locked up that bye last week.

Colt McCoy was sent to save me in the playoffs. Major upgrade over Kap and he feeds my TE Jordan

Im thinking about dropping Marshall for Still since NO has this easy passing schedule coming the last 4 games. And i have Brees as QB.

Thinking about Adams or Herron for Crowell or Hill because Herron is about to be #1 Richardson sucks

Thoughts on both ideas?

Im thinking about dropping Marshall for Still since NO has this easy passing schedule coming the last 4 games. And i have Brees as QB.

Thinking about Adams or Herron for Crowell or Hill because Herron is about to be #1 Richardson sucks

Thoughts on both ideas?
brandon marshall? chill b.

thoughts on dropping reggie bush or jarvis landry for jordan reed/kyle rudolph? leaning toward keeping landry but reggie is one of my favorite players so there's sentimental value there. can jarvis keep it up? if it matters reggie won't ever play a down for me since i have shady, lacy, gio, f jax ahead of him.

Last edited:
brandon marshall? chill b.
uh have you seen his production .. other than week 6, 10, & 11 he's sucked. Not to mention his up and down QB. And Jeffrey has been the bigger target for cutler
yeah but do you want an opponent to pick him up and face him in the playoffs and he has a good outing? marshall is capable of going off for 20. i'd rather bench him than risk an opponent picking him up.

From the 8th seed to (tentatively) the 2nd seed and a bye over the last 6 weeks. 
pimp.gif

Kind of sucks that I have to break up this momentum, though. 5-1 in my last 6, with 4 straight wins.

Up by almost 60 before this night game and my boy has D. Thomas, Sanders, and Anderson.

This bout to be some bull ****

This dude is half game ahead of me in the playoffs because he has a tie. Need the guy he's playing against to get 11 more points from Sanders/Charles to make him lose and put me in the playoffs

What really sucks is i also had a tie, but i lost a point from a stat correction the next day and got the lost 
mad.gif

Thoughts on both ideas?

Brandon Marshall?

:lol:

i hope thats not who you are talking about

Back
Top Bottom