OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Brees can't even save me.....he killing me making graham a ghost. I don't understand. 2nd and third string TEs got fed the rock. One got a TD. :smh:

If i started Brees id be cruisin to a win regardless of my opponent having Brady and Sanders, and 3 others left.

Brees with 73 points. Fleener has 51

Man i need to win to hold on to sole possession of 1st but now if i lose this week thats gonna bring everyone back in the hunt.

Im 7-3, 3 teams are 6-4, and 2 are 5-5 grrrr

RAMS D 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, might lock up a 2 seed in this case and top of the division and tied for best record

Last edited:
Garbage time saving big ben. At least i have 21 points from him now. Hopefully they get this onside kick.

**** the god damn Raiders that Schaub INT was the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life. Rams defense really about to cost me a playoff spot I'm sick right now :smh:

Down 41 with Rodgers and Lafell left and my opponent has Bowe and Ellington. Going to need a miracle, pray for me guys.

@CaptainSneakerhead23 you got this one. Giants D put up 9 :smh:. They only gave up 1 offensive TD though :lol:. Bum *** Eli and Donnell with fumbles that were returned for TDs (imo those points shouldn't count towards a D/ST, but alas). Like I said though I'm cool with 9 points :smokin.

Last edited:
Holy **** i won! thank you Rams Defense!!

Put up 155 points in my espn standard non-ppr league 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom