OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

For the Lacy owners:

Packers to use Lacy, Starks in 50-50 split?
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel believes it "appears the Packers plan to maintain a split" in the backfield with Eddie Lacy and James Starks each playing 50 percent of the snaps.

Advice: After Starks didn't see a carry in Week 4, he out-snapped Lacy 29-28 in the Week 5 win over the Vikings and finished with 12 carries to Lacy's 13. While most chalked it up to the Packers winning in a rout, the coaching staff apparently wants to keep the split 50-50. "To keep them fresh, I think is very important," RBs coach Sam Gash said. "James has warranted playing time." The Packers view both as "complete" and interchangeable backs. It's not good news for Lacy owners. But it's no reason to keep him out of lineups. In the end we'd expect it to be more of a 60-40 or 65-35 split in favor of Lacy. He needs to build off his Week 5.

Thoughts on this deal I just made?

I received: Calvin Johnson and Ben Tate
I Gave up: Steve Smith SR and Steven Ridley

PPR league

Think I should keep the Eagles D this week or should I go for someone else? I see San Diego still sitting in FA for me right now

hoping reggie bush sits so joique can finally get a start without anybody eating at his touches

A lot of bitter Arian Foster people in this thread.

Dude is eating. You can't base injury history on his performance at the moment. If you want to sell high, then I'd recommend jumping ship right now...but if I were you I'd stay on the boat for as long as you can and chalk up some W's. Especially in PPR leagues where he gets like 4 - 5 catches a game.

^ My gut tells me Roddy will have a better performance than last week since they're playing in ATL, but with AJ Green out I don't see why playing Sanu could hurt. I'd roll with Sanu this week.

A lot of bitter Arian Foster people in this thread.

Dude is eating. You can't base injury history on his performance at the moment. If you want to sell high, then I'd recommend jumping ship right now...but if I were you I'd stay on the boat for as long as you can and chalk up some W's. Especially in PPR leagues where he gets like 4 - 5 catches a game.

I tried to tell dudes before the drafts started that he was going to be back to his regular self, he fell to the third round in one of my drafts I was a pick away :smh: .. Houston knew he was fine too, thats why they didn't go out and find a quality backup replacement for Tate.

Foster may miss another game or two but right now he's beasting.

Sanu should be able to give me quarterback points too
glasses.gif

looks like Bush, Megatron and A.J are gonna sit out this week... 

I cant catch a break bruh!

Back
Top Bottom