OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Thoughts? I'm getting Dez and Lesean
This exactly the **** I was referring to in my last post

Dudes have the nerve to ask "is this good?"

laugh.gif
mean.gif

These trades really be going through without being vetoed?
sick.gif

I don't think that trade is that lopsided

This! I don't see how this trade isn't fair for both teams...the other trades I posted were wild but this one is pretty fair in the long run. Both of us are taking a risk. More so myself since I'm 4-1 and his season is basically over at 0-5

Dropped Colston for Ingram. My RB core is so suspect with Shady playing *** Jeff Fisher not giving the ball to Zac Stacy, Fred Jax in a time share and I have the handcuffs for both shady and stacy so I really have 3 RBs to actually rotate. I hope Ingram shows out when he gets back and grabs the bulk of the carries from Khiry

Man. This was actually the first week I started TY Hilton. :lol:

I knew he was prime for a big game. :pimp:

Wish he had a TD or more to add to it, but I'll take the 32.80 point outburst.

My only issue now is that I played him in my flex.

I think I'm rolling with Brian Quick and Mike Wallace as my other two WRs, and then DeMarco and Marshawn of course as my RBs.

But Alfred Morris, Crabtree, and C-Patt are sitting on my bench. Crabtree and Patterson I'm fine with keeping there until they show me something, but thinking Alfred Morris might break out again this week.

Last edited:
anybody putting Hillman into their lineup this week?  It's him vs. joique bell for me...thoughts?

Luck and TY did great for me

I need all the points I can get going against Peyton Manning this week

Those Luck kneels at the end cost me a point :smh:

Met TY a chairty event this past summer

View media item 1213604

Last edited:
Hoping to actually get some input...

My Murray for his Sanders, Forsett, and Andre Williams.

I don't think you should

Baltimore is a committee and Williams might go back to backing up Jennings

Sanders is good but I rather have Murray

Yea, don't do that Les.

Why y'all so high on Crabtree? The only reason that Crabby for Decker trade is an issue is if you think Decker's injury will be an all year thing. IIRC, he's got a TD in both full games he's played. SF passes the fewest times in the league. He doesn't run deep routes or across the middle routes + splitting targets with Boldin...once VD comes back, I don't see him getting more targets.

I considered it cause I'm hurting at RB and WR...

Jennings & Ingram out, Martin flat out sucks. I hit on Tate and Benjamin, but Allen and VJAX aren't producing. If Murray gets hurt...I'm screwed.

Not overly hype about Forsett, but I don't think he's going anywhere either.

Last edited:
Im stuck between which Defense to start
I have Broncos for now but I have a feeling Green Bay is boutta do damage too
Advice ? :nerd:

I considered it cause I'm hurting at RB and WR...

Jennings & Ingram out, Martin flat out sucks. I hit on Tate and Benjamin, but Allen and VJAX aren't producing. If Murray gets hurt...I'm screwed.

Not overly hype about Forsett, but I don't think he's going anywhere either.

What's the rest of your squad looking like?

Back
Top Bottom