OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Suns just wanted a first rounder for Dragic, we would have had to get one from another team. dk bout' Reggie, not payin' much attention to the rumors tho

I wonder why he only averages 4 assists per game :nerd: . Maybe he plays a lot of minutes at 2 guard in PHX?

If they were looking to get a first rounder I'd imagine they'd try to work with Boston who is carrying more than they need and who seem to be picking up random bums around the league, wouldn't be surprised to hear Boston in the mix of a few trades that happen in the next few days(none that probably have anything to do with Miami lol)

WHAT DO YOU WANT RILEY TO TRADE???

This isn't NBA 2K where you can just throw whatever you want away. In order to get something, the other team would have to get something back. This is out of Riley's hands.

I've been come to terms with the reality of this deadline awhile ago, I just want to get rid of Cole lol... for some reason the Pistons are still trying to do us a favor and take him on. I don't know why SVG keeps trying to helps us, I just hope Riley does the right thing,

If anything is to happen today, I just hope that they don't lose it and trade Deng. Only lost that would really hurt right now is losing that 2.65 M DPE, for some reason I started to think that we would take on Beasley or N. Robinson with it, still have til' March 10th to make that useful but we should probably act sooner than later...

eek.gif

Even though nothing is gunna happen-- this is kinda shocking

aand Broussard just tweeted some nonsense but I'm not gunna quote him

Just saw we are offering two first rounders for him. But it came from brossuard. So talk it with a grain of salt

lol Nah I'm hearing they offered two picks forreal,

This could get real-- quick, I hope they know what they are doing

Back
Top Bottom