OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Wanted to knock Ray because of age, but if he can stay healthy, he could be a great pick up...

And I miss calculated-- there are two open spots, now they just need to find out what they need most.

W/o Williams/Granger, James Ennis is finally going to get the chance he was waiting for

Still can't believe Riley got this done without letting go of Deng, McBob, or Birdman... if we can get McBob to make appearance this year in the playoffs, man lookout.

WHat does this move mean for Mario Chalmers
embarassed.gif
Doubt it means much, probably will mean more for Tyler Johnson and Shabazz Napier(of whom I hope doesn't get buried on the bench)

i remember many of u badmouthing beasley last year. now hes a good option? assuming dragic is a good fit and will back up rio at first, napier and tyler are getting placed on permanent benchwarmer status. staying healthy has always been the issue, not just that weve moved some bodies.

Theirs no way in hell dragic gets placed behind Chalmers. Maybe the first few games but he shouldn't be behind him for long

This organization is the complete opposite of the Miami Dolphins.

I'm shedding tears of appreciation and joy

Dragic should start from day 1 but we know spo :smh:

He's probably somewhere with a blank stare on his face wishing we kept cole

Last edited:
i didnt know we took both of them. everyone only mentions one. good lord, when will napier and tyler shine? if ever?

Got real very quick, scary to hear something like that happens to him out of no where, bigger than basketball, hope for him a quick recovery...

Back
Top Bottom