OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

yea media doing what they do. if whiteside sends lebrons ish tonight OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. this is gonna be a good game if the heat show up to play.

I don't even wanna watch the rest of this. No adjustments. No timeouts. Whiteside fighting for minutes despite lighting up soon as he hits the floor. **** this imma just watch empire then stalker.

Whiteside keeps getting into early foul trouble
I expected such this game, with the way Bron and Kyrie been getting to the rim I thought he would've got fouled out

Waiting to see desperate Riley, don't care how bad of a move, I'll live with it or just waive somebody for the hell of it

Another Wednesday, another L :smh:

That's now 10 Ls out of 11 on Wednesday this season (only one being opening day)

seeing rio and cole on the floor at the same time makes me cringe. rios just not good at creating for others. cole is just....i dunno. i dont even know how to describe him. but theyre whatever. im mad at bosh. bosh needs to be the leader on the floor. instead he shrinks whenever given the opportunity. settling for way too many jumpers. if im on the coaching staff, bosh is running full contact drills during practice. we're going to MAKE him learn to not be scared of contact and start driving. That 18 ft jumper cant be the only thing in your arsenal. 

Whiteside is the brightside, as usual.

Wade, come back :frown:

Tyler is showing great potential but still has to fight for minutes

Napier showing great potential but still has to fight for minutes

Rio has flashes of greatness but jus not there most of the time... Cole on the other hand is indescribable at this point.

Worst part is that we're probably not gonna make any moves (or can't). Will be interesting to say the least

Shabazz too, he needs more time to work on his game but the 8ast yesterday was probably his best game in a while.

And Tyler> Cole

i wish the staff would make a statement about effort and bench both rio and chalmers. let napier and tyler start. show that no spots are guaranteed and if you dont put in effort, you ride bench until you do. but spo dont got that in him.

spo will continue to play the violin while our ship is sinking.

This almost reminds me of 2007-2009 hard times. But not as hard as those times lol. Well 2016 is really the make or break offseason for the franchise and what happens from there decides the fate for a long time.

This almost reminds me of 2007-2009 hard times. But not as hard as those times lol. Well 2016 is really the make or break offseason for the franchise and what happens from there decides the fate for a long time.
but at least back then it was JUST wade. we obviously have a superior team to that old roster. so imo that makes now worse.

Meniscus tear usually takes about 3-6 months depending on how serious... would be a great surprise if McRob made an surprise guest appearance in the playoffs, healthy, I like the core of Wade-Deng-Whiteside-Bosh but some obvious roster changes need to happen. If Cole isn't rid of by the end of the season then at least his contact is up then and we'll probably get McBob byke which would be a nice surface for next season, if Cole still round' by then.

Wonder how he is coming along with his tear, having him back this season would be heavensent

Meniscus tear usually takes about 3-6 months depending on how serious... would be a great surprise if McRob made an surprise guest appearance in the playoffs, healthy, I like the core of Wade-Deng-Whiteside-Bosh but some obvious roster changes need to happen. If Cole isn't rid of by the end of the season then at least his contact is up then and we'll probably get McBob byke which would be a nice surface for next season, if Cole still round' by then.

Wonder how he is coming along with his tear, having him back this season would be heavensent
starting lineup:

napier/tyler

wade

deng

bosh

whiteside

tthat is a MONSTER lineup.

then imagine off the bench

napier/tyler

chalmers

ennis

haslem (haslem at the 4 cuz he'll fight the bigger dudes while ennis eats up the smaller dudes)/williams/birdman

mcrob/birdman/

THAT WOULD BE A MONSTER LINEUP!

Without sounding too much like a homer, I think so too

Wade, McBob +

and they would look like a whole different team.

They are playmakers and furthermore leaders. Whiteside is beastin' and the PG's are barely feedin' him, he's doing most of this off of missed shots and rebounds (sometimes even bad/interfered passes from teammates), imagine how all the talent of Whiteside, Deng, Bosh, and the entirety of the team would do with elite playmakers, not to mention Whiteside his damn self with how exceptionally he's been playing.

Everbody complaining about Bosh's contract are being a little short sided, he's an
exceptional talent that can be a great 2nd or third option, he's just not a leader. We ridin' in a expensive ride with nobody at the wheel right now, if Wade was playing yesterday and we were able to close in on a lead like that we probably would have responded a lot better or even won that game just as well what happened versus Dallas the other day probably wouldn't have happened, but he is a great talent and I rather have him here.
The cap is rising next year, he is a respective 2x champ and a big FA attraction, his 25 mill a year is going to look petty compared to what it would have years prior, it's great that we have him in the books now. and again I'm glad he's here

granted, things fall thru this season- Cole's contract expires, and Birdman and UD retire certified lifers to whatever business ventures they pursue. Don't get me wrong Bird has been ballin' this year but those three roster spots could be huge(four spots if they lose Granger). Whiteside-Deng-Bosh-Wade- and McBob in my eyes could attract some real decent FA's

Lets hope we can hold on to Whiteside

Hell let's hope we can find some luck this year lol

Call me crazy but I think teams should try to avoid us if we're healthy in the playoffs. I'd be happy with a Toronto matchup.

Call me crazy but I think teams should try to avoid us if we're healthy in the playoffs. I'd be happy with a Toronto matchup.
I always want to believe that in my heart of hearts but something always happens after to discourage it... but man we could be serious healthy, especially if Bosh plays in the playoffs like he did the first two weeks. He literally had it all, right now he's barely getting to the line, don't know if he can turn it back on or if it were cause of our relative health but it would be pleasant if he could, regardless I think we'd be competitive if healthy. let's hope to basegod for some luck

Back
Top Bottom