Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat behind Lou DiBella at the Macklemore x Talib Kweli concert tonight in Boston.

Me to my friend: "This dude looks a lot like Lou DiBella"

Lou: "That's because that's who I am"

laugh.gif

I'm like man I'm a big fan of Paulie Malignaggi. He's like yeah, well we're not together anymore. I felt like an idiot, although I was a little tipsy. He said he spoke at some boxing seminar at Harvard today.

He was with some younger chick and he was wearing a Talib Kweli hoodie. I guess he knows him personally because Kweli spins at some joint in Manhattan.

Cool dude.

Donaire is one of the most overrated fighters in recent memory

This dude is trash

Last edited:
Can't say if he's back( Donaire), need to see another fight. I was thinking he was gonna lose...but I guess it was due to the long lay off. Who knows.

pa bajo puelto lico!!!!!

el rocky valio madre!

lmao Roman made no attempt to get up.
down goes PR, ZERO champs. :pimp:

Didn't watch the fights, but Oscar Valdez won his fight on the undercard he reminds me of Victor Ortiz.

It's not like Donaire came back from a lopsided shutout to a fight a bum. Vic was a tough opponent to come back and face. Donaire seemed timid throughout the fight but once he landed that big shot and scored the knockdown, it was like the flood gates opened up. He really needed that, for his sake and for the sake of winning according to the judge's. I say give him one or two more fights and then possibly a rematch with Rigondeaux. As much as Mikey impresses me, really wasn't surprised he whooped Martinez. Rocky should have lost the decision to Burgos so I expected nothing less of a KO/stoppage last night. The body shot was crucial. Still has good power at 130 although there isn't much competition in the class.

Mayweather Vs. Khan rumors are picking up again, really a fight I don't want to see.  If it does come to fruition, I'll be interested to see what kind of numbers it does...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom