Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Damn, that's too few tickets to go around. Prices will sky rocket.

And here I was preparing to pay up to $250 for a ticket.

The Alamo Bowl cost me $160 so I doubt $250 will even get me a parking pass....

Damn, that's too few tickets to go around. Prices will sky rocket.

And here I was preparing to pay up to $250 for a ticket.

The Alamo Bowl cost me $160 so I doubt $250 will even get me a parking pass....

In 2012, the 49ers will host the following teams at Candlestick Park: Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, New York Giants, Buffalo Bills, and the Miami Dolphins.
On the road, the 49ers will visit the following teams: Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, New England Patriots, and the New York Jets.
So its confirmed...

I will be at the Pats and Jets game for sure... Cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh god, just heard on College Football Live that Greg Roman is a finalist for the Penn State coaching job...

In 2012, the 49ers will host the following teams at Candlestick Park: Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, New York Giants, Buffalo Bills, and the Miami Dolphins.
On the road, the 49ers will visit the following teams: Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, New England Patriots, and the New York Jets.
So its confirmed...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh god, just heard on College Football Live that Greg Roman is a finalist for the Penn State coaching job...

Just got my tix 
pimp.gif

They are decent upper corners but I'm going to try upgrading if I can find anything for a better deal.

Just got my tix 
pimp.gif

They are decent upper corners but I'm going to try upgrading if I can find anything for a better deal.

the tickets were suppose to go on sale at 10:00am. the site was down at 9:52am when i went on. the mobile site was working though...shouldve tried that route.

the tickets were suppose to go on sale at 10:00am. the site was down at 9:52am when i went on. the mobile site was working though...shouldve tried that route.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

So its confirmed...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im going to try and go to the arizona road game and either the giants or the bears home game.

if jets 49ers is week 1  i'll go to that but i rather it not be since it would be a conflict on interest for me.

the 49ers got shafted on the schedule tho road wise imo.

green bay, new orleans and new england all on the road,  hell even the jets can be thrown in that list  4 tough road games next season, i hope their evenly spread out if anything.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

So its confirmed...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im going to try and go to the arizona road game and either the giants or the bears home game.

if jets 49ers is week 1  i'll go to that but i rather it not be since it would be a conflict on interest for me.

the 49ers got shafted on the schedule tho road wise imo.

green bay, new orleans and new england all on the road,  hell even the jets can be thrown in that list  4 tough road games next season, i hope their evenly spread out if anything.

i agree, with success comes a tough schedule but it woulda been nice to have the giants game on the road and have either the green bay or saints game at home.

that said i'd be more then happy seeing them get some quality road wins next season.

i kinda hope the lions and giants win this weekend. i would love to see them play the giants as i'll be in new york when the game is going on and it would be fun watching the game with a few giants fans i know.

i agree, with success comes a tough schedule but it woulda been nice to have the giants game on the road and have either the green bay or saints game at home.

that said i'd be more then happy seeing them get some quality road wins next season.

i kinda hope the lions and giants win this weekend. i would love to see them play the giants as i'll be in new york when the game is going on and it would be fun watching the game with a few giants fans i know.

Five 49ers Named to AP All-Pro Team

By Alex Espinoza

Posted 3 hours ago

* a
* a

The awards keep piling up at 49ers headquarters.

On Friday, the Associated Press named five 49ers to its All-Pro first team, the most of any organization in the NFL.

Kicker David Akers, inside linebacker NaVorro Bowman, punter Andy Lee, defensive tackle Justin Smith and inside linebacker Patrick Willis have all been named to the first team, while Smith also made the second team as a defensive end, joining left tackle Joe Staley and cornerback Carlos Rogers.

“We’re always happy for the guys’ success,

Five 49ers Named to AP All-Pro Team

By Alex Espinoza

Posted 3 hours ago

* a
* a

The awards keep piling up at 49ers headquarters.

On Friday, the Associated Press named five 49ers to its All-Pro first team, the most of any organization in the NFL.

Kicker David Akers, inside linebacker NaVorro Bowman, punter Andy Lee, defensive tackle Justin Smith and inside linebacker Patrick Willis have all been named to the first team, while Smith also made the second team as a defensive end, joining left tackle Joe Staley and cornerback Carlos Rogers.

“We’re always happy for the guys’ success,

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I'll be scouting the lions vs saints game
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I'll be scouting the lions vs saints game
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom