Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

I like that we are finally making moves. So what are we doing about our cb position? We are wayy too weak in that area

I like that we are finally making moves. So what are we doing about our cb position? We are wayy too weak in that area

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by CAto312

Maybe with a healthy Crabtree and productive Edwards 8-8 isn't so far fetched after all?
1881172.jpg
i literally lolled at that.

49ers committed $16 mil in 2011 to Akers, Rogers, Goodwin, Whitner, Edwards, Williams. Raiders committed $16 mil in 2011 to Michael Huff.

laugh.gif

49ers committed $16 mil in 2011 to Akers, Rogers, Goodwin, Whitner, Edwards, Williams. Raiders committed $16 mil in 2011 to Michael Huff.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

laugh.gif

And they'll still have a better record...

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

laugh.gif

And they'll still have a better record...

That safety from the Bills is a good hitter but he's not a best cover man out there. Edwards, Crabs, Gore, VD looks good on paper but Alex Smith smh.

That safety from the Bills is a good hitter but he's not a best cover man out there. Edwards, Crabs, Gore, VD looks good on paper but Alex Smith smh.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

QFT.

dland24 wrote:
CAto312 wrote:
Maybe with a healthy Crabtree and productive Edwards 8-8 isn't so far fetched after all?
1881172.jpg

i want to wipe that smirk off his face, this bum.

we won't sniff the playoff as long as he's our starting QB.

Back
Top Bottom