Official 2012 New Year's Resolution Thread Vol. It's Time For A Change

storm2006

Supporter
So Christmas is over and New Years is right around the corner which means one thing (aside from a final night debauchery with the homies and one last hope for that threesome we've all been hoping for in 2011)....2012 New Year's Resolutions. I've never been into this but there's some things I think I could do to improve my overall quality life so I'm going to give it a try in 2012. From what I've seen from most women and people at the gym (who often tend to be women) in the new year is that their resolution only lasts about a month, if that. I think it'd be cool if there was a thread that people could post their resolutions and use as a means to sustain said resolution for as long as possible word to The Stay Fit thread, No Fap November, No Shave November/Movember, etc. I know we could all use our NT brethren to stay on track in 2012.

So NT, let's get this started, what are your resolutions for the New Year? Here are a few of mine:

-Work at least 12 hours ever day (including Friday, which was the hardest say to stay in the office for me)
-Eat through lunch four our of five days week
-Only browse NT at work during that lunch break
-Drink only once per week

Ya mine is getting in shape..
But I am going hard, it's time to get my Spartan on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

To get in shape LMAO.

Isn't that every1s goal?

Has been my goal for the past 2 or 3 New Year Resolutions'

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I sort of gave up and don't care now.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ New Years Resolutions

If you're about that change, make that change right now or tomorrow. Why wait until New Years?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ New Years Resolutions

If you're about that change, make that change right now or tomorrow. Why wait until New Years?
30t6p3b.gif
People need to get off their computers and stop being lazy !%@$%.
seriously, this is disgusting.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ New Years Resolutions

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

New Year = fresh start for some people

Ya they could have started today, tomorrow or whenever, but to call it disgusting is a force 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ New Years Resolutions

30t6p3b.gif
I do the things I listed a reasonable amount of the time. As stated in my original post, I've never made a New Year's Resolution (NYR) before, but you're making it sound like I made this post in June. What people have accomplished in 2011 is more or less set in stone and I always figured the last week of the year was a time of reflection and a NYR was a way to set a goal that you may not have accomplished in the previous year or a goal that you want to exceed even further. A year is just an easy benchmark to evaluate performance although I do believe people should reflect more often. For all intents and purposes, this could very well be a "Post Your Goals Thread".

And

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

indifferent.gif

New Year = fresh start for some people

Ya they could have started today, tomorrow or whenever, but to call it disgusting is a force 
laugh.gif
This.

To anyone whose New Year's Resolution is to get in shape(99.9%) I would highly advise you to check out these links.
http://scoobysworkshop.com/
10 reasons to never give in
http://forum.bodybuilding...owthread.php?t=117637291
31 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise
http://zenhabits.net/31-w...te-yourself-to-exercise/

Youtube Channels to check out.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ScottHermanFitness
http://www.youtube.com/user/JDCav24
http://www.youtube.com/user/scooby1961
http://www.youtube.com/user/strengthcamp
Check out the 300 Spartan workouts.
http://www.youtube.com/user/meetdaspartan/videos

Lastly, check out this dude's transformation.

same resolution i have every year and that's to be in a better position in life at end of the new year.

aside from that i plan on cutting back my drinking alot and a few other things.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

- Work at least 12 hours ever day (including Friday, which was the hardest say to stay in the office for me)
- Work through lunch four our of five days week
-  have a nervous breakdown in my cubicle by the fifth week of the new year
fixed

I have the same old goals every year. Get with more girls, be successful at work, and watch my spending. 

Originally Posted by BlackCease

- Work at least 12 hours ever day (including Friday, which was the hardest say to stay in the office for me)
fixed
I have an office, though
grin.gif

No more @#$$$@@ @#@!#$ girlfriends... that's my old bad habit.

Really though just be a better me financially. Spiritually 2011 was great for me. I really found myself...what does that even mean, hell it sounds nice..., but I made a lot of financial mistakes. Next year since that's when I receive my next check I'm gonna try and implement a decent budget and rid myself of the mistakes I have made in the past.

fixed
I have an office, though
grin.gif
roll.gif

Got em!

Don't really believe in new years resolutions but some goals for myself in 2012:

- I want to get into a super early morning gym routine before work. 5.30am start
sick.gif
They say 8-9 weeks before it becomes habit. I better make it
laugh.gif

- acquire more game
- survive whatever big earthquakes the Ring of Fire throws at Christchurch (extremely shallow 6.0's rocked us last Friday)... Luckily most of the weak buildings are being demolished... I don't think there are many left in the city anyway, well, out of what's left of the city
sick.gif

- acquire a good reputation in the construction industry
happy.gif

- purchase a house

To stop snorting cocaine and having sex with white women.

Get in shape as well

fixed
I have an office, though
grin.gif

irrelevant, you'll be sucking down vaseline on webcam in no time bruh, a closing door can't save you, ease up on that schedule man

Don't really believe in new years resolutions but some goals for myself in 2012:

Likewise...

-Continue the journey to get in shape.
-Continue to stack and watch the savings grow
-Continue to grow professionally and academically
-Finally buy a house
-Curb my soda drinking habit.
-Curb eating out for lunch, even if it's a healthy meal, could be saving money.  Need to brown bag it more often.
-Network my #+! off a bit more.
-Enjoy life, more outdoor stuff, continue moving forward and stop looking backwards.
-Travel more
-Reconnect with friends physically, as opposed to social media
-Finally: Make 2012 better than 2011 and 2011 was pretty #*%%%+# awesome!

-be more outgoing
-save $ better
-read more
-be more productive at work/making more $
-stop revolving my life around women

Back
Top Bottom