Official 2012 Halloween costumes thread vol. what's everyone wearing for their parties?

Fools are gonna be catching DDT's all night long this Saturday......

img3490ywf.jpg

you win

Helmet - 200
Chest Shield, Gold Arm Bands, Belt Buckle - 175
Boots (Coming In Days) - 75
White Spandex Suit - 35
White Tigerzord Saba Sword - 30
Basic White Gloves - 10
Basic White Head Cover (Pack Of 6) - 10
I got the helmet, chest shield, gold arm bands, belt buckle, and boots from www.cosplayhouse.com based in California. Everything else but the sword came from Amazon. You can find the sword and most of these props on eBay as well.
Can't wait though. I spent a grip but if I'm going to be the White Ranger, I'm going to do it right. :lol:
I'll pass on the Party City packaged stuff with the fake muscles.

OMJeezus, if I spent that much money I'd ware that every other day

Im going as Superboy from the Young Justice cartoon I already got the shirt from hot topic

can anybody tell where I can get a belt like the one he is wearing?

I was gonna do this last year, but dislocated my ankle a week before halloween :smh:

But, I'm healthy now and it took 4 months to grow out my hair. I can't grow a beard to save my life, though lol.

Did my best to disguise myself as Dexter. Tried it out tonight and I think I pulled it off. Khakis, white short sleeve work shirt, and ID.

T-minus 6 hours til party and my other Blues Brother cancelled on me to go to the World Series.

Need something quick, easy and cheap.

Might try n look for a Breaking Bad hazmat suit since that's pretty much all you need

NT, give me them ideas!

Here's my outfit for tonight

here's my lady's outfit.

happy halloween folks, be safe out there.

Pics of anyone doing Allstate mayhem guy? Very small change from a Blues Brother so it's doable...

Back
Top Bottom