Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

At this point there really is no one left to fight Floyd. Anyone he picks is going to have some kind of flaw to pick apart.

He just might be the most complete fighter of all time. He should fight Adrien Broner and make him look like a foolish impostor :lol:. Also, Sergio Martinez needs to stop calling out smaller fighters like Mayweather and Pacquiao. If he's so confident in his abilities, he should step up and face some of the Super Middleweights like Ward, Froch, or Kessler.

Martinez is too small for SMW and he wants a big payday at this age. He should fight Chavez again. Then GGG or Quillen, whoever becomes a bigger name.

He could fight a Super Middleweight at a catch weight. Chavez, Jr. is already the size of a Super Middleweight. My point is that he tries to be so tough, yet only calls out smaller fighters. It's never gonna happen. If he has that big of a punch, move up in weight.

I don't think it is a matter of him not being tough, or shying away from completion. The $$$ is not at SMW and at his age he probably trying to pad his retirement fund.
If he tried this in his twenties I would've called him out too, but he has earned a big pay day. I really think if he was with TR or GB he would already be a household name.

I don't think it is a matter of him not being tough, or shying away from completion. The $$$ is not at SMW and at his age he probably trying to pad his retirement fund.
If he tried this in his twenties I would've called him out too, but he has earned a big pay day. I really think if he was with TR or GB he would already be a household name.

That along with him being Argentinian limits his drawing power.

:lol:
so the **** what he tested Negative.
People who Know Nothing about PEDs use this as a "see he's clean"

its actually sad man. especially when there is so much information out there
He has Long Cycled off of his training regiment cocktails.
Memo can beat any Piss test known to man,
ESPECIALLY given Months to prepare.
yall can bury your heads in the sand all you want bc he's your favorite fighter. thats cool.
Its no different than Barry Bonds. JMM is a top
5 (maybe top 3) fighter of this era. wont take
anything away from him but your blind if you think this power surge this late in his career is Natural.

Y'all acting like this man doesn't have 40 KOs in his career.

Smh, seems like you're the one burying your head in the sand Gunna. That punch would've knocked out any man. It was right on the money and Manny walked right into it. Dude was ripped up, but if it wasn't for Memo that wouldn't be an issue. Shame that the legitimacy of this knockout is being questioned by dudes who just can't accept that Manny got slept.

Also Marquez is not my favorite fighter, not by a long shot.

Nonito is fighter of the year hands down.
Robert Garcia is trainer of the year.
JMM gets knockout of the year.

Khan is flashy but he gets so square when he starts throwing punches in bunches. i see why he always eats a hard punch.

Im looking for molina to get him outta there late. Khan is getting caught with that overhand right.

dont know Molina wont throw it more

Khan puttin these rounds in the bank tho

Nevermind. Molina's feather fists will not have enough steam to stop Khan.

Molina put in No Body work either. thats what Peterson used to neutralize Khan's hand and footspeed

Khan is who he always has been and will be.

a flashy fighter with a weak chin who takes way too many big shots.

Khan is gonna get knocked out again when he fights someone good. He has poor defensive form. He always pulls back his right hand when he throws the jab and is also wide open after those weird hooks he throws.

Finally got to to watch Donaire vs Arce.

Yeah, that left lil doubt as to whom the fighter of the year is and trainer of the year.

Congrats to Donaire and Garcia.

What's funny is that I'd have Filipino friends of mine who would look at me crazy when I said a year ago that Donaire was going to supplant Pacquiao as the best Filipino fighter. Heck I had dudes laughing at that statement as recently as a week ago.

My how times change. Now they see.

Back
Top Bottom