Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

People feel Nonito's power and get scared to throw.  Just like how they do Paq.  They'll cover up all night and people say the fight's boring.

I really wonder if anyone has ever offered Manny the calf sleeves that Donaire wears. He always has calf cramps and sleeves are supposed to improve circulation.

I highly doubt Nonito goes that high next year. Maybe '14. As much as I like Gamboa, anyone with some mid level pop would put him down for good.

Looks like Floyd's gonna be fighting Robert Guerrero via Boxrec.
http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=352&cat=boxer
I was just about to post this.  I think Floyd wins via decision.  Robert Guerrero is a good fighter at 147, but I don't think he has what it takes to beat Floyd.  If Guerrero plans to go in and pressure Floyd then he will just get outboxed for 12 rounds.  Floyd has too much footwork and ring smarts.  His precise counters and straight right hands will win this fight for him.

As destroyer said. And I believe Boxrec posted the Ortiz-Mayweather fight a bit early. So even though it's probably not 100% concrete evidence. I believe it.

Okay cool. I trust your word over anything, just haven't heard anything from any other outlets.

People constantly sleep on Ghost.
mean.gif
he is not that good

But Ghost isnt a true 147 lber.

this gonna be a shut out VIctory/ I hope this fight is not made.

Floyd should only be involved in superfights from here til retirement.

Total mismatch, but the 24/7 hype machine will build him up as a younger, credible brawler with a chance to win.

laugh.gif
How crappy will Andre Berto feel when this becomes official? Seems like if you win impressively against him, you get your biggest payday against Floyd. Dude is one meaningful loss away from becoming a gatekeeper.

Back
Top Bottom