Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

3B - Pablo
SS - Crawford/Fontenot
2B - Burris/Fontenot
1B - Huff

That's what the IF should look like on an everyday basis when Fontenot is back.

Seriously thin, but between how terrible Tejada and Hall are, it can't continue.

As for the bullpen, to me, it honestly looks like they're tired. Mota looked terrible last night, Rameriez didn't look good. Romo and Cassila have up and down periods, but something looks "off". Affeldt hasn't looked too bad as of late, though.

How many games is this organization going to let him cost them with his bat and glove? I know it would look horrible because of the money he's making, but we can agree they have made worse decisions.

I know he's not going anymore. I hate him.

He's up now. Let's see what he does.

EDIT: Single.

3B - Pablo
SS - Crawford/Fontenot
2B - Burris/Fontenot
1B - Huff

That's what the IF should look like on an everyday basis when Fontenot is back.

Seriously thin, but between how terrible Tejada and Hall are, it can't continue.

As for the bullpen, to me, it honestly looks like they're tired. Mota looked terrible last night, Rameriez didn't look good. Romo and Cassila have up and down periods, but something looks "off". Affeldt hasn't looked too bad as of late, though.

How many games is this organization going to let him cost them with his bat and glove? I know it would look horrible because of the money he's making, but we can agree they have made worse decisions.

I know he's not going anymore. I hate him.

He's up now. Let's see what he does.

EDIT: Single.

Now that's a real diving catch.
30t6p3b.gif

I know 4-3 road trip looks good on paper but the fact that we had at least 5 maybe 6 wins all but wrapped up puts a sour note on the trip.

I know 4-3 road trip looks good on paper but the fact that we had at least 5 maybe 6 wins all but wrapped up puts a sour note on the trip.

casilla so garbage this season. Why does bochy use him as his first choice compared to ramirez/romo? These guys mess up to one batter and they get quickly taken out. Whereas, Casilla is in there for like 5 batters straight until Bochy does something. I don't remember Casilla ever having a smooth performance this season. Romo has had great games, but Bochy still selects Casilla first. WTH? just not sure why we stay with a guy clearly not handling his job.

Seemed like an eternity from the bottom of the 7th to the top of the 9th

casilla so garbage this season. Why does bochy use him as his first choice compared to ramirez/romo? These guys mess up to one batter and they get quickly taken out. Whereas, Casilla is in there for like 5 batters straight until Bochy does something. I don't remember Casilla ever having a smooth performance this season. Romo has had great games, but Bochy still selects Casilla first. WTH? just not sure why we stay with a guy clearly not handling his job.

Seemed like an eternity from the bottom of the 7th to the top of the 9th

I think you have to take into consideration Romo has pitched a lot on this road trip, too. Ramirez and Casilla are basically the same damn pitcher at this point.

Back
Top Bottom