Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

The reason why the Giants' record is what it is compared to last year is because they only played the Padres 3 times last year. Padres OWN them big time.

The reason why the Giants' record is what it is compared to last year is because they only played the Padres 3 times last year. Padres OWN them big time.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

They've also played considerably better against the NL West early this season compared to last year.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

They've also played considerably better against the NL West early this season compared to last year.

^ Well that's part of my point. How would that record look if they played the Padres all those games instead of the Rockies or Diamondbacks.

^ Well that's part of my point. How would that record look if they played the Padres all those games instead of the Rockies or Diamondbacks.

Anyone have any friends or family in Fresno? Id love to get my hands on the Buster Posey Grizzlies bobblehead SGA on July 9th.

Anyone have any friends or family in Fresno? Id love to get my hands on the Buster Posey Grizzlies bobblehead SGA on July 9th.

^I went last year. Sat in line for probably eight hours in 100 degree heat. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Stauffer SD
7500.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]4-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]7-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.97[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]88[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.19[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.09[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres, CF
Crawford, SS
Sandoval, 3B
Huff, 1B
Rowand, LF
Schierholtz, RF
Tejada, 2B
Whiteside, C
Cain, RHP

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Stauffer SD
7500.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]4-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]7-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.97[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]88[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.19[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.09[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres, CF
Crawford, SS
Sandoval, 3B
Huff, 1B
Rowand, LF
Schierholtz, RF
Tejada, 2B
Whiteside, C
Cain, RHP

• Torres, CF         0-4
  • Crawford, SS     1-4
  • Sandoval, 3B      2-4