Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Any clues of where my dude Reggie is gonna end up?? Makes too much sense to say Seattle but who knows
Reggie To Green Bay
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I was surprised when Ponder got drafted so early. My boy worked with prepping him for the draft and never mentioned anything about first round. Anyway, he is a good athlete and has the prototypical nfl qb body. I think he could be good in the league, but getting picked so high you are pretty much throwing him into the fire from the get go. I would have liked to see him sit for a couple years before taking over.

Lions with Suh and Fairley.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

KC needed a LB, DT, or WR. I guess the LBs fell off since the combine. Baldwin should be nice for them.

When/what type of impact can Cam make and how soon? I want him to lead the panthers back to the playoffs.

I was surprised when Ponder got drafted so early. My boy worked with prepping him for the draft and never mentioned anything about first round. Anyway, he is a good athlete and has the prototypical nfl qb body. I think he could be good in the league, but getting picked so high you are pretty much throwing him into the fire from the get go. I would have liked to see him sit for a couple years before taking over.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

KC needed a LB, DT, or WR. I guess the LBs fell off since the combine. Baldwin should be nice for them.

When/what type of impact can Cam make and how soon? I want him to lead the panthers back to the playoffs.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It was an exciting day yesterday, love me some draft.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It really feels like Christmas to a little kid, to me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gonna be a very interesting second day. Deep RB class. Should be a run on them and WRs today. Gotta see what the dolphins will do. I like their first pick but i really believe they should have traded down, they had options. If they missed on Pouncey they could have picked up the kid from baylor... here nor there now. See if they get back into the second... if not i'd be real happy with 3rd. Hankerson or Gates (i think the ladder will be there)  4th. DeMarco Murray or Jaquizz Rodgers and then to get another Guard in the 5th. Possibly a Tackle depending on Value.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It was an exciting day yesterday, love me some draft.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It really feels like Christmas to a little kid, to me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gonna be a very interesting second day. Deep RB class. Should be a run on them and WRs today. Gotta see what the dolphins will do. I like their first pick but i really believe they should have traded down, they had options. If they missed on Pouncey they could have picked up the kid from baylor... here nor there now. See if they get back into the second... if not i'd be real happy with 3rd. Hankerson or Gates (i think the ladder will be there)  4th. DeMarco Murray or Jaquizz Rodgers and then to get another Guard in the 5th. Possibly a Tackle depending on Value.[/color]

Jon Gruden absolutely tried to ruin Julio Jones Night he went HARD with the fa real LowLight Reel of the dropsies
laugh.gif
I cracked up

Ponder & Locker ... WOW. All bets are off when it comes to QBs and round 1. If a team falls in love or has a glaring need, ppl get plucked WAY higher than their actual value.

Ryan Mallett cost himself all kindsa Money cus off Talent, theres no way Ponder should go before him

Bust List: 1. Wilkerson 2. Ponder 3. Aldon Smith

Jon Gruden absolutely tried to ruin Julio Jones Night he went HARD with the fa real LowLight Reel of the dropsies
laugh.gif
I cracked up

Ponder & Locker ... WOW. All bets are off when it comes to QBs and round 1. If a team falls in love or has a glaring need, ppl get plucked WAY higher than their actual value.

Ryan Mallett cost himself all kindsa Money cus off Talent, theres no way Ponder should go before him

Bust List: 1. Wilkerson 2. Ponder 3. Aldon Smith

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

wish the panthers still had the first pick of the second round.

Qft would've gotten bowers and cam. But hey, we got armanti edwards smh

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

sick.gif
pimp.gif

I think the Panthers will bring in a vet or have Matt Moore start 8-10 games, then throw cam out there to finish the season....IMO, I think he should sit a whole year....but he's the face of the franchise and there's gonna be pressure to get him out there sooner rather than later.

*I'm liking the Ryan Kerrigan pick for the Skins....I just hope he ain't a stiff like Andre Carter. 
laugh.gif

*I hope Ryan Mallett proves a lot of the doubters wrong....Dan Marino had a hell of a slide due to rumors as well....

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

sick.gif
pimp.gif

I think the Panthers will bring in a vet or have Matt Moore start 8-10 games, then throw cam out there to finish the season....IMO, I think he should sit a whole year....but he's the face of the franchise and there's gonna be pressure to get him out there sooner rather than later.

*I'm liking the Ryan Kerrigan pick for the Skins....I just hope he ain't a stiff like Andre Carter. 
laugh.gif

*I hope Ryan Mallett proves a lot of the doubters wrong....Dan Marino had a hell of a slide due to rumors as well....

Interested to see who the ravens take in the second round, i feel we covered our primary problem with Jimmy Smith, next i feel we should go after a OT, our blocking could use some improvement.

Interested to see who the ravens take in the second round, i feel we covered our primary problem with Jimmy Smith, next i feel we should go after a OT, our blocking could use some improvement.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Just imagine the packages we can create with Cam and Edwards. The possibilities are endless.

Back
Top Bottom