Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

For the pick no, but if they can get him for something else I think they should.

Who is even the Cardinals starter if the season started tmw? Don't even say DA
laugh.gif
Honestly, I'd rather have Orton than Kolb. At least Orton has proven he is capable of having a good season.

Kolb had a few good games, but the rest is hype IMO.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

For the pick no, but if they can get him for something else I think they should.

Who is even the Cardinals starter if the season started tmw? Don't even say DA
laugh.gif
Honestly, I'd rather have Orton than Kolb. At least Orton has proven he is capable of having a good season.

Kolb had a few good games, but the rest is hype IMO.

NEW YORK – Running back Reggie Bush’shttp://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7751/news/l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sp/fn/default/full/p_note_none.gif);">http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/...t/full/p_note_none.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; visibility: visible; vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0px; height: 13px; background-position: 0% 0.2em; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">(notes) days with the New Orleans Saints all but came to an end Thursday night when the team selected running back Mark Ingram with the 28th overall pick in the first round of the NFL draft“It’s been fun New Orleans,

NEW YORK – Running back Reggie Bush’shttp://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7751/news/l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sp/fn/default/full/p_note_none.gif);">http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/...t/full/p_note_none.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; visibility: visible; vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0px; height: 13px; background-position: 0% 0.2em; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">(notes) days with the New Orleans Saints all but came to an end Thursday night when the team selected running back Mark Ingram with the 28th overall pick in the first round of the NFL draft“It’s been fun New Orleans,

^ they got rumors going around about both teams.. saying both teams 'picked' players for the eagles..

just asking what other teams' fans are hearing.. cause there is a ton of speculation going around on our side.. and our beat guys are just saying there is a strong chance a deal was in place for players selected

and we got couple (7) teams beforehand to look out for (and only 2 of which took QBs.. titans and vikings)

^ they got rumors going around about both teams.. saying both teams 'picked' players for the eagles..

just asking what other teams' fans are hearing.. cause there is a ton of speculation going around on our side.. and our beat guys are just saying there is a strong chance a deal was in place for players selected

and we got couple (7) teams beforehand to look out for (and only 2 of which took QBs.. titans and vikings)

Bills get Dareus today (was a number one projected draft pick)
Bills get Bowers tomorrow (was a number one projected draft pick)

Bills are WINNING

Bills are WINNING

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Bills are WINNING

well not much of late but hey if we have a season they might get over 4 wins

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Bills are WINNING

well not much of late but hey if we have a season they might get over 4 wins

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

From Reggie Bush's Twitter: "It's been fun New Orleans."

laugh.gif

Wonder if we'll take a RB today...also, McShay says there's no way Kerrigan will be a bust.

Back
Top Bottom