Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Another solid 1st round pick the Steelers.

Do they ever miss on a 1st rounder?? Nope.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Be Easy

I think Wilkerson will be a good pick for the Jets. Can play either DT or DE. Plus he already played in the 3-4 at Temple.
I like Bowers but I thought of him more as a 4-3 DE even though his sack numbers weren't there. 

That is another reason why he fell. Who drafts a 4-3 DE who is a run stuffer? He had alot of sacks last year but he doesnt look like a pass rusher at all.

I think Wilkerson will be a good pick for the Jets. Can play either DT or DE. Plus he already played in the 3-4 at Temple.
I like Bowers but I thought of him more as a 4-3 DE even though his sack numbers weren't there. 

That is another reason why he fell. Who drafts a 4-3 DE who is a run stuffer? He had alot of sacks last year but he doesnt look like a pass rusher at all.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Huh? He has 16 sacks last year

Originally Posted by dreClark

I like Bowers but I thought of him more as a 4-3 DE even though his sack numbers weren't there.�

I know he did but he aint a pass rusher.....you know I am a Bowers fan but he aint special off the edge.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I like Bowers but I thought of him more as a 4-3 DE even though his sack numbers weren't there.�

I know he did but he aint a pass rusher.....you know I am a Bowers fan but he aint special off the edge.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

idk what Pete was thinking man...could have got Camiri if you wanted to go that route

I wanted Bowers man
frown.gif

I know man. I @#$@#$ hate the pick. Exactly what I was thinking too, if we're going to draft a lineman why not Camiri. 
There were so many players available that would be a better pick than that dude. At least take Ingram or Dalton 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This is BS man
Very upsetting. They better redeem themselves tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

idk what Pete was thinking man...could have got Camiri if you wanted to go that route

I wanted Bowers man
frown.gif

I know man. I @#$@#$ hate the pick. Exactly what I was thinking too, if we're going to draft a lineman why not Camiri. 
There were so many players available that would be a better pick than that dude. At least take Ingram or Dalton 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This is BS man
Very upsetting. They better redeem themselves tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I am extremely happy with Carimi.

The biggest hole in the roster just got addressed.

Same here. 
Hopefully one of these guys is still there by our next pick:

Stefen Wisniewski

Ras-I Dowling

Leonard Hankerson

Greg Little

Marcus Cannon

Joseph Barksdale

John Moffit

Marvin Austin

I'd take any of them...but Wisniewski is my first preference.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I am extremely happy with Carimi.

The biggest hole in the roster just got addressed.

Same here. 
Hopefully one of these guys is still there by our next pick:

Stefen Wisniewski

Ras-I Dowling

Leonard Hankerson

Greg Little

Marcus Cannon

Joseph Barksdale

John Moffit

Marvin Austin

I'd take any of them...but Wisniewski is my first preference.

Back
Top Bottom