Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by Noskey

Do all the GM's think Bowers was already taken? What's going on here?!

His knee is obviously in much worse shape than we were led to believe. Plus he isnt really a sack machine despite his numbers last year.

YO **@! If bowers slip out the 1st round that will easily be one of the biggest surprises ever in the draft.

Son was projected 1 or 2 just a couple months ago...the knee that bad?

On Wilkerson to the Jets: "You can make a case for this being the best pick in the draft"- Mel Kiper

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Killa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Happy for Muhammed Wilkerson, played at prep school with him he's a freak of an athlete for a big dude.. Jets finally got a pass rusher

On Wilkerson to the Jets: "You can make a case for this being the best pick in the draft"- Mel Kiper

Happy for Muhammed Wilkerson, played at prep school with him he's a freak of an athlete for a big dude.. Jets finally got a pass rusher

I think Wilkerson will be a good pick for the Jets. Can play either DT or DE. Plus he already played in the 3-4 at Temple.
I like Bowers but I thought of him more as a 4-3 DE even though his sack numbers weren't there. 

I think Wilkerson will be a good pick for the Jets. Can play either DT or DE. Plus he already played in the 3-4 at Temple.
I like Bowers but I thought of him more as a 4-3 DE even though his sack numbers weren't there. 

Back
Top Bottom