Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

NFL networked messed up with that Ingram interview
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

idk what Pete was thinking man...could have got Camiri if you wanted to go that route

I wanted Bowers man
frown.gif

I know man. I @#$@#$ hate the pick. Exactly what I was thinking too, if we're going to draft a lineman why not Camiri. 
There were so many players available that would be a better pick than that dude. At least take Ingram or Dalton 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This is BS man

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

idk what Pete was thinking man...could have got Camiri if you wanted to go that route

I wanted Bowers man
frown.gif

I know man. I @#$@#$ hate the pick. Exactly what I was thinking too, if we're going to draft a lineman why not Camiri. 
There were so many players available that would be a better pick than that dude. At least take Ingram or Dalton 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This is BS man

That 2nd round pick they got fro. New Orleans better be spent on Mikel LeShoure.
Some sort of front 7 player with that 33rd pick and the other 2nd round pick either another lineman or a DE or OLB.
Hope in the later rounds theyll pick up a fullback if they're not gonna draft a running back like LeShoure

That 2nd round pick they got fro. New Orleans better be spent on Mikel LeShoure.
Some sort of front 7 player with that 33rd pick and the other 2nd round pick either another lineman or a DE or OLB.
Hope in the later rounds theyll pick up a fullback if they're not gonna draft a running back like LeShoure

Back
Top Bottom