Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

wish the panthers still had the first pick of the second round.

Qft would've gotten bowers and cam. But hey, we got armanti edwards smh
Just imagine the packages we can create with Cam and Edwards. The possibilities are endless.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Just imagine the packages we can create with Cam and Edwards. The possibilities are endless.

I haven't given up on armanti at all and I actually like the upside of lafell and gettis. If we can grab salas or the kid from indiana in the 3rd somehow ill be ecstatic. Would like to see us move into the 2nd somehow without giving up smitty.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

I haven't given up on armanti at all and I actually like the upside of lafell and gettis. If we can grab salas or the kid from indiana in the 3rd somehow ill be ecstatic. Would like to see us move into the 2nd somehow without giving up smitty.

awwww.... he felt embarrassed? Shut the hell up.

Bears
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

well the asking price for kolb is pretty high....and if you haven't heard, he's being shopped around right now and the chances of him ending up in arizona are high dweeb
30t6p3b.gif

just saying the most prominent rumors are 49ers and cards..

but considering they are technically not suppose to be talking about players, there is nothing concrete being said.. just wink wink stuff

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

well the asking price for kolb is pretty high....and if you haven't heard, he's being shopped around right now and the chances of him ending up in arizona are high dweeb
30t6p3b.gif

just saying the most prominent rumors are 49ers and cards..

but considering they are technically not suppose to be talking about players, there is nothing concrete being said.. just wink wink stuff

Back
Top Bottom