Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

G Que wrote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

These fools mockin' Dirk @ 1:00....

WHOSE LAUGHIN' NOW�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Why is there not more talk of this..?? �What are they thinking?

lmaooooo lebron is looking like the biggest follower. that also kills jokes.  dwade strikes me as how A.i. struck me in denver.  He's the cool older bro type, so the young cats, lebron and melo, jr, follow n try to imitate, to seem cool in big brother eyes. that vid silly.  those are cool tees tho.

I expect a game 7 but I could see Mavs going for the neck though early in gm 6.

What's funny is because the Heat fans in here actually have more faith then some of the "Heat fans" that I actually know. If Lebron is the reason for the next 2 wins it would be interesting to see if people think that erase these last 2 games. To me it shouldn't, they should have done everything to get game 4. Last night that was probably the most complete game I saw Dallas play. My man Cardi-nalllll got some clock
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Dallas needs to do what Chicago did game 1, get offensive boards and convert on second chance points.

To answer someone's question I don't feel bad for Lebron and all this media covering him. But I would say if he wins I wouldn't be surprised if at the press conference after winning he starts calling out names and goes on a f*#@ u rant. But if they lose I can see him just saying "Dallas played a better series" and moving on. But I do respect that he's handling all this with class because there's been many times where he could have gone off and made things worst for himself.

I expect a game 7 but I could see Mavs going for the neck though early in gm 6.

What's funny is because the Heat fans in here actually have more faith then some of the "Heat fans" that I actually know. If Lebron is the reason for the next 2 wins it would be interesting to see if people think that erase these last 2 games. To me it shouldn't, they should have done everything to get game 4. Last night that was probably the most complete game I saw Dallas play. My man Cardi-nalllll got some clock
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Dallas needs to do what Chicago did game 1, get offensive boards and convert on second chance points.

To answer someone's question I don't feel bad for Lebron and all this media covering him. But I would say if he wins I wouldn't be surprised if at the press conference after winning he starts calling out names and goes on a f*#@ u rant. But if they lose I can see him just saying "Dallas played a better series" and moving on. But I do respect that he's handling all this with class because there's been many times where he could have gone off and made things worst for himself.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by tim teufel

does anyone feel sorry for the dude at this point?

its hard to feel bad for anybody with $100000000000000000
grin.gif

at this point I kinda do. dude has been manipulated and toyed with by the media since high school.. they gas him up just to deflate him. even nike clowned him when kobe got his 4th ring, he really is treated like a puppet. you can see dude mentally breaking down little by little at every press conference. after the heat lose this series I wonder how he's gonna reinvent himself because there's no way he'll be the same. jokes about his moms and savannah while funny is still kinda low. really just a confused guy when you look at his life

grin.gif

at this point I kinda do. dude has been manipulated and toyed with by the media since high school.. they gas him up just to deflate him. even nike clowned him when kobe got his 4th ring, he really is treated like a puppet. you can see dude mentally breaking down little by little at every press conference. after the heat lose this series I wonder how he's gonna reinvent himself because there's no way he'll be the same. jokes about his moms and savannah while funny is still kinda low. really just a confused guy when you look at his life

It's the difference in a team that's playing 4 full quarters of basketball, and a team that's making a highlight film for 3 quarters and editing the film during the 4th.

The only thing that disgusts me is that this guy is one step away from getting a ring.
RackMultipart.8807.0_display_image.jpg

It's the difference in a team that's playing 4 full quarters of basketball, and a team that's making a highlight film for 3 quarters and editing the film during the 4th.

The only thing that disgusts me is that this guy is one step away from getting a ring.
RackMultipart.8807.0_display_image.jpg

Originally Posted by man listen

grin.gif

If Heat loses the series, it'll obviously be on the their home court of course.

I'm just anxious and excited to see how the crowd will react! I remember them booing LeBron in a REGULAR season game.

Just imagine what they'll do if he doesn't show up again and they lose!

Originally Posted by man listen

grin.gif

If Heat loses the series, it'll obviously be on the their home court of course.

I'm just anxious and excited to see how the crowd will react! I remember them booing LeBron in a REGULAR season game.

Just imagine what they'll do if he doesn't show up again and they lose!

Lebron James needs to have a real talk with Jim Brown too many young superstars forget about the old timers who been there before & choose to ignore them
he clearly needs some advice because this story right now isnt looking good at all that stress got to be building up like crazy
he claim over the summer i wanna win a championship then does nothing at the end of the game
his coach is clearly dumbfounded in 4th quarter of games and has been for whole year
Pat Riley has to be frustrated and thinking about what went wrong
but i do hope Miami Heat win this finals because if they lose oh my this is gonna be the worse Choking in sports history by King James

Lebron James needs to have a real talk with Jim Brown too many young superstars forget about the old timers who been there before & choose to ignore them
he clearly needs some advice because this story right now isnt looking good at all that stress got to be building up like crazy
he claim over the summer i wanna win a championship then does nothing at the end of the game
his coach is clearly dumbfounded in 4th quarter of games and has been for whole year
Pat Riley has to be frustrated and thinking about what went wrong
but i do hope Miami Heat win this finals because if they lose oh my this is gonna be the worse Choking in sports history by King James

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Does anybody think Spoelstra should've kept Wade out after he went to the locker room for that extended period of time? In retrospect LeBron seemed like he was starting to roll when Wade was off the court because he kind of had to... Do you guys agree/disagree?
No if Wade wants in put him in.. Spoelstra went wrong is giving Lebron no rest in 4th qtr im a strong believer dont bring him in the game until 6 minute mark or 5 and half minute mark..
This dude needs rest and he not playing aggressive enough on defense at this point wouldnt be mad if Lebron pick up more fouls and try to create more turnovers.. Lebron told Spo in november dont play me 45 minutes but in June he playing him 45 minutes..

*Also i think Lebron should of took his talents to college for one year. I was all for high school to nba but im realizing mentally these players who dont get enough college tend to suffer..You got your Kobes & Garnetts but that small fraction of players who is mentally strong enuff for Nba championship basketball

Iuno cause history has shown us esp the last decade that all the great players in the league most of them are straight from high school and/or 1 year college players. Yea you have some paul mcphersons, god shammgods etc, but then you have the kobes/garnetts/bynums/ . There has been 52 h.s graduates/1 year college players the last 15 yrs. 8 have been bust. 35 where allstars/all team players at some point in their careers. So your looking at like a 65-68% success rating. Even though there is a substantial difference in they amount of 3/4 year players etc.. The success rate for them is actually lower. Infact alot of them do not last very long in the nba. I think its due to the wear and tear, possibly from the years of "free ball" being played at the collegiate level.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Does anybody think Spoelstra should've kept Wade out after he went to the locker room for that extended period of time? In retrospect LeBron seemed like he was starting to roll when Wade was off the court because he kind of had to... Do you guys agree/disagree?
No if Wade wants in put him in.. Spoelstra went wrong is giving Lebron no rest in 4th qtr im a strong believer dont bring him in the game until 6 minute mark or 5 and half minute mark..
This dude needs rest and he not playing aggressive enough on defense at this point wouldnt be mad if Lebron pick up more fouls and try to create more turnovers.. Lebron told Spo in november dont play me 45 minutes but in June he playing him 45 minutes..

*Also i think Lebron should of took his talents to college for one year. I was all for high school to nba but im realizing mentally these players who dont get enough college tend to suffer..You got your Kobes & Garnetts but that small fraction of players who is mentally strong enuff for Nba championship basketball

Iuno cause history has shown us esp the last decade that all the great players in the league most of them are straight from high school and/or 1 year college players. Yea you have some paul mcphersons, god shammgods etc, but then you have the kobes/garnetts/bynums/ . There has been 52 h.s graduates/1 year college players the last 15 yrs. 8 have been bust. 35 where allstars/all team players at some point in their careers. So your looking at like a 65-68% success rating. Even though there is a substantial difference in they amount of 3/4 year players etc.. The success rate for them is actually lower. Infact alot of them do not last very long in the nba. I think its due to the wear and tear, possibly from the years of "free ball" being played at the collegiate level.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Stop *****ing about one call 

one call? nobody besides people who hate the heat collect how many bad calls go through one game. there were more than one call...

the heat get just as much bad and blatant calls against them BUT because niketalk hates the heat  thats ok.

i dont even wanna hear NOBODY say nothing these next two games when @%*! starts looking fishy....
People want to complain about Chandler's charge but he made a good play and in real time looked like a charge.
I see a Mavs TEAM......TEAM......outplaying Miami down the stretch of games when its all said and done. Miami has gotten favorable calls as well but when something doesn't go their way they wanna cry nonstop and just stare at the refs with this false sense of entitlement. Seems to fit their fan base (I use that term loosely).

"Talent wins games, team work and intelligence win championships."
- Michael Jordan

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Stop *****ing about one call 

one call? nobody besides people who hate the heat collect how many bad calls go through one game. there were more than one call...

the heat get just as much bad and blatant calls against them BUT because niketalk hates the heat  thats ok.

i dont even wanna hear NOBODY say nothing these next two games when @%*! starts looking fishy....
People want to complain about Chandler's charge but he made a good play and in real time looked like a charge.
I see a Mavs TEAM......TEAM......outplaying Miami down the stretch of games when its all said and done. Miami has gotten favorable calls as well but when something doesn't go their way they wanna cry nonstop and just stare at the refs with this false sense of entitlement. Seems to fit their fan base (I use that term loosely).

"Talent wins games, team work and intelligence win championships."
- Michael Jordan

This has probably been talked about, but Lebron and Wade mocking Dirk being sick before the game last night is absolutely ridiculous.

Actin' like high-schoolers, and then proceed to lose the game.

Lebron shouldnt be making fun of anybody, dude has scored about 2 points in every 4th quarter combined this series. And they wonder why nobody likes em.. stop complaining about how you guys get scrutinized more than anyone. Stop *****in and moanin about about how you guys get criticized and go work on that broke +*! jumper. Or here's one, win a championship and everyone will shut the %$#% up.

I cant stand these dudes, feelin' themselves a lil too much, and they havent accomplished a damn thing

This has probably been talked about, but Lebron and Wade mocking Dirk being sick before the game last night is absolutely ridiculous.

Lebron shouldnt be making fun of anybody, dude has scored about 2 points in every 4th quarter combined this series. And they wonder why nobody likes em.. stop complaining about how you guys get scrutinized more than anyone. Stop *****in and moanin about about how you guys get criticized and go work on that broke +*! jumper. Or here's one, win a championship and everyone will shut the %$#% up.

I cant stand these dudes, feelin' themselves a lil too much, and they havent accomplished a damn thing

Originally Posted by tyisny

I just came in here to say that i Dallas does win the Chip they have taken one of the toughest routes ever to get here. I mean they beat Portland who after that big comeback looked great, then two time champ Lakers, the "Future" team in the thunder, Then the superfriends in the Finals...... These dudes have worked hard and Dirk has played to a point few have ever played in the playoffs and will solidify his spot as one of the best ever if he takes this team of 30+ former all stars to a ring
pimp.gif

Even if they lose, just the accomplishments they achieved alone, i feel has made them an historical team. When you look at the roster they have, given the players/age etc... and the road they took injuries/losing butler it was one hell of a season for them.

Originally Posted by tyisny

I just came in here to say that i Dallas does win the Chip they have taken one of the toughest routes ever to get here. I mean they beat Portland who after that big comeback looked great, then two time champ Lakers, the "Future" team in the thunder, Then the superfriends in the Finals...... These dudes have worked hard and Dirk has played to a point few have ever played in the playoffs and will solidify his spot as one of the best ever if he takes this team of 30+ former all stars to a ring
pimp.gif

Even if they lose, just the accomplishments they achieved alone, i feel has made them an historical team. When you look at the roster they have, given the players/age etc... and the road they took injuries/losing butler it was one hell of a season for them.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

All of this is true.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

All of this is true.

Back
Top Bottom