Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

lebrons talent greatly exceeds his ambition/mental toughness. dude can literally put the ball in the hoop anyway he wants yet he keeps jacking up jumpers and taking floaters like hes 6'2. aside from using it as an advantage over small perimeter players lebron has no idea how to use his size/strength yet

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

That Lebron/Chandler call should of been a no call end of story
refs shouldnt decide games let the players play

what was disgusting was the ref joey crawford was it? well the white bald ref has done dirty plays like that before. if you see the replay he wasnt even looking down he was looking up at the shot. he was gonna call that charge no matter what. but thats the nba for you.refs prolly be betting on games. that guy is the same guy who blindly said it was boston ball last year in game 7 when it clearly went off rondo in the final minutes of game 7. luckily he was overuled by another ref.

if im dallas i dont celebrate just yet. refs prolly betting on games 6 and 7 aswell.

the officiating has been extremely fishy for the last 3 years in the finals but nobody wants to say anything
laugh.gif
 its like you guys believe in the integrity of the game. the league is blatantly trying to stretch series in the finals.

Did you watch the 06 finals??? Wade getting phantom calls left and right. And these heat fans blaming the refs, dallas had a lot of calls not go their way. Wade went to the line I think it was 12 times and I know he didnt deserve at least 4 of those FT's.

lebrons talent greatly exceeds his ambition/mental toughness. dude can literally put the ball in the hoop anyway he wants yet he keeps jacking up jumpers and taking floaters like hes 6'2. aside from using it as an advantage over small perimeter players lebron has no idea how to use his size/strength yet

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

That Lebron/Chandler call should of been a no call end of story
refs shouldnt decide games let the players play

what was disgusting was the ref joey crawford was it? well the white bald ref has done dirty plays like that before. if you see the replay he wasnt even looking down he was looking up at the shot. he was gonna call that charge no matter what. but thats the nba for you.refs prolly be betting on games. that guy is the same guy who blindly said it was boston ball last year in game 7 when it clearly went off rondo in the final minutes of game 7. luckily he was overuled by another ref.

if im dallas i dont celebrate just yet. refs prolly betting on games 6 and 7 aswell.

the officiating has been extremely fishy for the last 3 years in the finals but nobody wants to say anything
laugh.gif
 its like you guys believe in the integrity of the game. the league is blatantly trying to stretch series in the finals.

Did you watch the 06 finals??? Wade getting phantom calls left and right. And these heat fans blaming the refs, dallas had a lot of calls not go their way. Wade went to the line I think it was 12 times and I know he didnt deserve at least 4 of those FT's.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Stop *****ing about one call 

one call? nobody besides people who hate the heat collect how many bad calls go through one game. there were more than one call...

the heat get just as much bad and blatant calls against them BUT because niketalk hates the heat  thats ok.

i dont even wanna hear NOBODY say nothing these next two games when @%*! starts looking fishy....
People want to complain about Chandler's charge but he made a good play and in real time looked like a charge.
I see a Mavs TEAM......TEAM......outplaying Miami down the stretch of games when its all said and done. Miami has gotten favorable calls as well but when something doesn't go their way they wanna cry nonstop and just stare at the refs with this false sense of entitlement. Seems to fit their fan base (I use that term loosely).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Stop *****ing about one call 

one call? nobody besides people who hate the heat collect how many bad calls go through one game. there were more than one call...

the heat get just as much bad and blatant calls against them BUT because niketalk hates the heat  thats ok.

i dont even wanna hear NOBODY say nothing these next two games when @%*! starts looking fishy....
People want to complain about Chandler's charge but he made a good play and in real time looked like a charge.
I see a Mavs TEAM......TEAM......outplaying Miami down the stretch of games when its all said and done. Miami has gotten favorable calls as well but when something doesn't go their way they wanna cry nonstop and just stare at the refs with this false sense of entitlement. Seems to fit their fan base (I use that term loosely).

Tim Donaghy aka ref who blow the whistle on NBA predicted this "Mavs in 7"
before series started if he ends up predicting this finals right
then i have no choice but to say the NBA is rigged to the highest level

Tim Donaghy aka ref who blow the whistle on NBA predicted this "Mavs in 7"
before series started if he ends up predicting this finals right
then i have no choice but to say the NBA is rigged to the highest level

These games have been too evenly matched to not think we would see a game 7. As far as LeBron goes JA and I have said that he's been taking contested shots for this entire playoff run and it has finally caught up to him. He's a streaky jump shooter at best and when he's hitting them he looks amazing but when he's not he looks terrible. Lebron's shot has looked terrible in all 3 games in Dallas and any objective person with 0 rooting interest would agree. I know people keep asking why LeBron isn't attacking the rim but that's where you need to credit the Mavs defense. Dallas has done an excellent job clogging the lane and forcing him to take jump shoots. Because this is the finals the officials are letting more off the ball contact and contact at the rim go for both teams. I view LeBron the same way as I do the Mavs shooters earlier in the series, eventually he'll make the shots based on the looks but it may be too little and too late.

These games have been too evenly matched to not think we would see a game 7. As far as LeBron goes JA and I have said that he's been taking contested shots for this entire playoff run and it has finally caught up to him. He's a streaky jump shooter at best and when he's hitting them he looks amazing but when he's not he looks terrible. Lebron's shot has looked terrible in all 3 games in Dallas and any objective person with 0 rooting interest would agree. I know people keep asking why LeBron isn't attacking the rim but that's where you need to credit the Mavs defense. Dallas has done an excellent job clogging the lane and forcing him to take jump shoots. Because this is the finals the officials are letting more off the ball contact and contact at the rim go for both teams. I view LeBron the same way as I do the Mavs shooters earlier in the series, eventually he'll make the shots based on the looks but it may be too little and too late.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I really hope we don't start hearing excuses about Wade being injured if they lose...

There wasn't a team in the entire playoffs more banged up than the Mavericks, except the Grizzlies or Hornets maybe.

oh god not again
roll.gif

get ready for the heat to take the next 2 games japanair.... THEN we will hear about excuses ALL summer long from you
laugh.gif

grin.gif

We lose, it's our fault, no one elses.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I really hope we don't start hearing excuses about Wade being injured if they lose...

There wasn't a team in the entire playoffs more banged up than the Mavericks, except the Grizzlies or Hornets maybe.

oh god not again
roll.gif

get ready for the heat to take the next 2 games japanair.... THEN we will hear about excuses ALL summer long from you
laugh.gif

grin.gif

We lose, it's our fault, no one elses.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by tim teufel

does anyone feel sorry for the dude at this point?

its hard to feel bad for anybody with $100000000000000000
grin.gif

at this point I kinda do. dude has been manipulated and toyed with by the media since high school.. they gas him up just to deflate him. even nike clowned him when kobe got his 4th ring, he really is treated like a puppet. you can see dude mentally breaking down little by little at every press conference. after the heat lose this series I wonder how he's gonna reinvent himself because there's no way he'll be the same. jokes about his moms and savannah while funny is still kinda low. really just a confused guy when you look at his life

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by tim teufel

does anyone feel sorry for the dude at this point?

its hard to feel bad for anybody with $100000000000000000
grin.gif

at this point I kinda do. dude has been manipulated and toyed with by the media since high school.. they gas him up just to deflate him. even nike clowned him when kobe got his 4th ring, he really is treated like a puppet. you can see dude mentally breaking down little by little at every press conference. after the heat lose this series I wonder how he's gonna reinvent himself because there's no way he'll be the same. jokes about his moms and savannah while funny is still kinda low. really just a confused guy when you look at his life

G Que wrote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

These fools mockin' Dirk @ 1:00....

WHOSE LAUGHIN' NOW�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Why is there not more talk of this..?? �What are they thinking?

lmaooooo lebron is looking like the biggest follower. that also kills jokes.  dwade strikes me as how A.i. struck me in denver.  He's the cool older bro type, so the young cats, lebron and melo, jr, follow n try to imitate, to seem cool in big brother eyes. that vid silly.  those are cool tees tho.

Back
Top Bottom