Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Sad but true down the stretch of all games the Heat get their calls. I want Dallas to win but after 3min Dallas is going to be in the penalty

Kobe always somehow end up in the conversation huh ?
30t6p3b.gif
smh

And you think Lebron is a better shooter than Kobe now ? Smh

Kobe always somehow end up in the conversation huh ?
30t6p3b.gif
smh

And you think Lebron is a better shooter than Kobe now ? Smh

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

I know Lebron isn't a good jump shooter.
laugh.gif

He shot better from midrange this year than all of those guys.

OMG! He did it a WHOLE year better. Lets just disregard the numbers they put through their careers

Ok last year lebron shot 40% from midrange, kobe was 41%, durant was at 37%. Year before that, bron was at 40% again, kobe was at 42% and KD was at 41%. Take it back another year, bron was at 37%, kobe was at 38%, and durant was at 41%. So if lebron aint a good jump shooter, neither are those guys

laugh.gif

OMG! He did it a WHOLE year better. Lets just disregard the numbers they put through their careers

Ok last year lebron shot 40% from midrange, kobe was 41%, durant was at 37%. Year before that, bron was at 40% again, kobe was at 42% and KD was at 41%. Take it back another year, bron was at 37%, kobe was at 38%, and durant was at 41%. So if lebron aint a good jump shooter, neither are those guys

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

If he shoots as a career 13% as a career better then kobe, what does that make kobe.....
eyes.gif
 Im just saying lets use logic here. Oh wait i forgot who was speaking so "throws comming sense out the window".

Shaq has a higher shooting percentage than both of them I guess he's a better shooter too?
eyes.gif

These dumbassses really need to learn how to take a joke.

Iuno maybe its this whole young carlos mencia generation... but back in the good ole days jokes were iuno how to put this...... they were FUNNY. And if you really are going to use shaq dont know if your serious "prays that you cannot be missing that many chromosomes" You do know that shaq isnt a perimeter player, and the stats are based on outside and midrange shooting and not as a whole as shaq shooting %'s are?

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

If he shoots as a career 13% as a career better then kobe, what does that make kobe.....
eyes.gif
 Im just saying lets use logic here. Oh wait i forgot who was speaking so "throws comming sense out the window".

Shaq has a higher shooting percentage than both of them I guess he's a better shooter too?
eyes.gif

These dumbassses really need to learn how to take a joke.

Iuno maybe its this whole young carlos mencia generation... but back in the good ole days jokes were iuno how to put this...... they were FUNNY. And if you really are going to use shaq dont know if your serious "prays that you cannot be missing that many chromosomes" You do know that shaq isnt a perimeter player, and the stats are based on outside and midrange shooting and not as a whole as shaq shooting %'s are?

Kobe and Durant take more midrange shots than Lebron, suffice to say if he shot it as much as they did from there his percentage would fall.

Kobe and Durant take more midrange shots than Lebron, suffice to say if he shot it as much as they did from there his percentage would fall.

This series is going to come down to if the Mavs make their threes period.

Only the Lakers give/gave up a higher percentage out of playoff teams. The Heat defense is based on collapsing in the paint. I'm watching the Bulls VS Heat series again and its nuts to me how fast all five Heat players collapse. Also its crazy to me how many wide open threes the Bulls missed.

If we hit our threes we win. If not we lose.

Also Lebron has been RIDICULOUSLY clutch and adept at making "hero" shots. I seriously don't remember the last time he missed a big step back jumper in the playoffs. However if we lose to him consistently making those you shake his hand and tell em he's the best player in the world.

This series is going to come down to if the Mavs make their threes period.

Only the Lakers give/gave up a higher percentage out of playoff teams. The Heat defense is based on collapsing in the paint. I'm watching the Bulls VS Heat series again and its nuts to me how fast all five Heat players collapse. Also its crazy to me how many wide open threes the Bulls missed.

If we hit our threes we win. If not we lose.

Also Lebron has been RIDICULOUSLY clutch and adept at making "hero" shots. I seriously don't remember the last time he missed a big step back jumper in the playoffs. However if we lose to him consistently making those you shake his hand and tell em he's the best player in the world.

ive been saying we need to stop the mavs from shooting 3's.. as fast as we are collapsing the paint, we are just as fast running out to contest a shot...

ive been saying we need to stop the mavs from shooting 3's.. as fast as we are collapsing the paint, we are just as fast running out to contest a shot...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Bro yall sell out when yall hit the paint, I'm talking four guys jumping to block the shot in the paint. Its impossible to get out to shooter that fast if someone like JJ or Kidd is in paint and your jumping to block his shot.

They fast but you talking like they can teleport.

Bro yall sell out when yall hit the paint, I'm talking four guys jumping to block the shot in the paint. Its impossible to get out to shooter that fast if someone like JJ or Kidd is in paint and your jumping to block his shot.

They fast but you talking like they can teleport.

the better you are at finishing at the rim, the more players will collapse.... rose is known for being one of the best finishers... kidd or JJ not so much of a threat as rose... so we wouldnt need to commit to collapsing as much...

the better you are at finishing at the rim, the more players will collapse.... rose is known for being one of the best finishers... kidd or JJ not so much of a threat as rose... so we wouldnt need to commit to collapsing as much...

I think a zone, something like a 3-2 and just play them for the jumpshot. Honestly I dont see jkidd being able to penetrate and breakdown the defense enough to do draw and kick. I saw let dirk do his thing and just stay off kinda play home on the outside shooters.

I think a zone, something like a 3-2 and just play them for the jumpshot. Honestly I dont see jkidd being able to penetrate and breakdown the defense enough to do draw and kick. I saw let dirk do his thing and just stay off kinda play home on the outside shooters.

JJ Barea isn't even close to Rose's level but he can finish at the rim over a big. You better bring help

JJ Barea isn't even close to Rose's level but he can finish at the rim over a big. You better bring help

jj can finish... and we are gonna bring help, but we wont need as much help like stopping rose.. wade or chalmers can stay with jj and have anthony help... everyone else will wait for the kick out...

jj can finish... and we are gonna bring help, but we wont need as much help like stopping rose.. wade or chalmers can stay with jj and have anthony help... everyone else will wait for the kick out...

Back
Top Bottom