I'm glad that I'm not the only one excited for Freddy 
pimp.gif
    Saturday can't come soon enough ::Bart Scott::  Can't wait  
pimp.gif

I'm glad that I'm not the only one excited for Freddy 
pimp.gif
    Saturday can't come soon enough ::Bart Scott::  Can't wait  
pimp.gif

Hopefully Freddy will get a shot to follow up his good work in the final.

I mean, it's a relatively irrelevant (
laugh.gif
) tournament, and the US is expected to lose to Mexico, so why not? It might be an opportunity that could kick his USMNT career into another gear.

laugh.gif
) tournament, and the US is expected to lose to Mexico, so why not? It might be an opportunity that could kick his USMNT career into another gear.

What a great game, Panama plays us tough man. I wish we had a world class striker to net goals on the regular.

We always seem scared as hell to take any chances, excepttt for the fact we put Adu in
laugh.gif
.. He played great though, obviously played a huge part in that goal. Kid is lightning quick, and it doesn't always bode well for him. Hopefully he can do this on a consistent basis, and I am pretty certain we will see a lot more goals see the back of the net

What a great game, Panama plays us tough man. I wish we had a world class striker to net goals on the regular.

We always seem scared as hell to take any chances, excepttt for the fact we put Adu in
laugh.gif
.. He played great though, obviously played a huge part in that goal. Kid is lightning quick, and it doesn't always bode well for him. Hopefully he can do this on a consistent basis, and I am pretty certain we will see a lot more goals see the back of the net

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

nice play start to finish on that goal. mexico we'll see you in the final
wink.gif

Offtopic,

That girl in your AVY had breast reduction done
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

nice play start to finish on that goal. mexico we'll see you in the final
wink.gif

Offtopic,

That girl in your AVY had breast reduction done
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

laugh.gif
The winner of this cup plays in the confederation cup next year in Brazil.....So it is a little relevant

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

laugh.gif
The winner of this cup plays in the confederation cup next year in Brazil.....So it is a little relevant

Does anybody know what happen to carlo cortly ??
Why isn't he playing right now ?
( working can't watch the game )
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom