:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

roll.gif
roll.gif
You stay coming in here with this gibberish. Face it, Chapines are not a power in futbol. Never have, never will be. Your level of saltiness is quite astonishing
roll.gif
roll.gif
When did i say they were a power?
 Is your USA team a powerhouse?
laugh.gif
They aint even a powerhouse in Concacaf.

Why would i be salty? Guatemala has a young team that gained valuable experience in the tournament and will get better... and my other team Argentina will probably win Copa America.

Now Argentina is a powerhouse and you can quote me on that  
Carlos-Tevez-3.jpg

MLS achievements. 
pimp.gif

el salvador had probably the best player the concacaf has ever seen (el magico if u never seen  him in action then look him up)
Real+Madrid+v+UD+Almeria+La+Liga+7kgTWBXrJ9ol.jpg

this thread is getting ridiculous. peace.

So whatsup for this Saturday? It's gonna be me, guero, my girl n 2 of my homies Rollin through. Do we need to bring two 24's
nerd.gif

So whatsup for this Saturday? It's gonna be me, guero, my girl n 2 of my homies Rollin through. Do we need to bring two 24's
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

roll.gif
roll.gif
You stay coming in here with this gibberish. Face it, Chapines are not a power in futbol. Never have, never will be. Your level of saltiness is quite astonishing
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Why would i be salty? Guatemala has a young team that gained valuable experience in the tournament and will get better... and my other team Argentina will probably win Copa America.

Carlos-Tevez-3.jpg

With this quote, the convo is over. Stick to other threads on NT
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Carlos-Tevez-3.jpg

With this quote, the convo is over. Stick to other threads on NT
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

MGarcia..El salvador lost 11-1 against hungary. I take it back people can say el salvador is a bad team. MG guatemala is not under el salvador. We won our last three matches one of which was in LA and the other in DC.Guate has had players in MLS, Argentina, brazil, denmark, greece, turkey and mexico which are decent leagues ...ES ??? (mls only)Anyway i root for guate cuz my dads fam is from guate and growing up i use to go see the national team play alot at the rosebowl and coloseum. I also enjoyed watching good players like machon , plata, and ruiz. Ruiz a guatemalan won the LA Galaxy its first title. Pando Ramirez a guatemalan also won us our second title with his game winning goal. i like guatemala and i support them no matter what plus our unis are pimp.I know we havent been to a world cup but to go and lose by 10 goals like EL salvador lost to hungary... No thanks. If guate goes itll be to atleast to win a game like ho duras, costa rica and jamaica did. PS writing from a phone sucks

MIRA GUEY�NO SEAS RIDICULO

you act like el salvador has never had players in europe. el salvador had probably the best player the concacaf has ever seen (el magico if u never seen� him in action�then look him up)

plus that goleada that hungary gave�them was because the team had internal problems. the goalie (Luis Guevara Mora)wasnt even trying due to the problems the teammates had with each other. after that game they played against belgium that was a better team and lost 1-0 then they played maradona and argentina�and they lost 2-0 which one goal was a penalty.

and lets talk about guatemala's world cup history.......... oops i forgot.

u act like carlos ruiz is messi or something. dude is a straight up flopper and a dirty player.�

and fyi mauricio cienfugeos helped win that mls cup.

but like i said i root for the usa.
�
ok besides�gonzales name another salvadorean player that has played�in europe or south america or even the�mexican league? We've had 5 in europe this decade and Pappa is headed to either New Castle or Villareal this year.

�And El Salvador's current "best" player (rudolf something) missed a penalty last weekend
roll.gif
come on man it wasnt like it was the final and the whole worldd was watching
laugh.gif

And�our so called flopper Ruiz is up for goal of the year again after winning MLS goal of the decade in 1996-2006. Dude cienfuegos never won the Galaxy jack until Ruiz got there and lead the league in �scoring that year.

NORBERTO HUEZO
JORGE EL MAGICO GONZALEZ
JAIME LA CHELONA RODRIGUEZ
ELISEO QUINTANILLA PLAYED IN CYPRESS
MAURICIO CIENFUEGOS PLAYED WITH SANTOS AND MORELIA

MARCO PAPPA IS JUST GOING TO ROTT IN THE BENCH.

LIKE I SAID DUE SOME RESEARCH

PLUS THAT 1982 WORLD CUP TEAM WOULD OF MOPPED ANY TEAM GUATEMALA HAS EVER HAD

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

MGarcia..El salvador lost 11-1 against hungary. I take it back people can say el salvador is a bad team. MG guatemala is not under el salvador. We won our last three matches one of which was in LA and the other in DC.Guate has had players in MLS, Argentina, brazil, denmark, greece, turkey and mexico which are decent leagues ...ES ??? (mls only)Anyway i root for guate cuz my dads fam is from guate and growing up i use to go see the national team play alot at the rosebowl and coloseum. I also enjoyed watching good players like machon , plata, and ruiz. Ruiz a guatemalan won the LA Galaxy its first title. Pando Ramirez a guatemalan also won us our second title with his game winning goal. i like guatemala and i support them no matter what plus our unis are pimp.I know we havent been to a world cup but to go and lose by 10 goals like EL salvador lost to hungary... No thanks. If guate goes itll be to atleast to win a game like ho duras, costa rica and jamaica did. PS writing from a phone sucks

MIRA GUEY�NO SEAS RIDICULO

you act like el salvador has never had players in europe. el salvador had probably the best player the concacaf has ever seen (el magico if u never seen� him in action�then look him up)

plus that goleada that hungary gave�them was because the team had internal problems. the goalie (Luis Guevara Mora)wasnt even trying due to the problems the teammates had with each other. after that game they played against belgium that was a better team and lost 1-0 then they played maradona and argentina�and they lost 2-0 which one goal was a penalty.

and lets talk about guatemala's world cup history.......... oops i forgot.

u act like carlos ruiz is messi or something. dude is a straight up flopper and a dirty player.�

and fyi mauricio cienfugeos helped win that mls cup.

but like i said i root for the usa.
�
ok besides�gonzales name another salvadorean player that has played�in europe or south america or even the�mexican league? We've had 5 in europe this decade and Pappa is headed to either New Castle or Villareal this year.

�And El Salvador's current "best" player (rudolf something) missed a penalty last weekend
roll.gif
come on man it wasnt like it was the final and the whole worldd was watching
laugh.gif

And�our so called flopper Ruiz is up for goal of the year again after winning MLS goal of the decade in 1996-2006. Dude cienfuegos never won the Galaxy jack until Ruiz got there and lead the league in �scoring that year.

NORBERTO HUEZO
JORGE EL MAGICO GONZALEZ
JAIME LA CHELONA RODRIGUEZ
ELISEO QUINTANILLA PLAYED IN CYPRESS
MAURICIO CIENFUEGOS PLAYED WITH SANTOS AND MORELIA

MARCO PAPPA IS JUST GOING TO ROTT IN THE BENCH.

LIKE I SAID DUE SOME RESEARCH

PLUS THAT 1982 WORLD CUP TEAM WOULD OF MOPPED ANY TEAM GUATEMALA HAS EVER HAD

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

MLS achievements. 
pimp.gif

el salvador had probably the best player the concacaf has ever seen (el magico if u never seen  him in action then look him up)

HEY MAN JUST ASK ANY OLD SCHOOL MEXICAN AND THEY WILL ADMIT THAT EL MAGO WAS BETTER THAN HHUGO.

UNLIKE HUGO EL MAGO CREATED HIS OWN PLAYS. IF IT WASNT FOR THE DRUGS EL MAGO WOULD OF BEEN AS SUCCESSFUL.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

MLS achievements. 
pimp.gif

HEY MAN JUST ASK ANY OLD SCHOOL MEXICAN AND THEY WILL ADMIT THAT EL MAGO WAS BETTER THAN HHUGO.

UNLIKE HUGO EL MAGO CREATED HIS OWN PLAYS. IF IT WASNT FOR THE DRUGS EL MAGO WOULD OF BEEN AS SUCCESSFUL.

anyways.. Altidore out for the gold cup due to a hamstring injury..whats up with rfk injuring top players from the us team lol. first onyewu against c.r now panama..hmm

anyways.. Altidore out for the gold cup due to a hamstring injury..whats up with rfk injuring top players from the us team lol. first onyewu against c.r now panama..hmm

i wonder !%$ donovan did. imagine him not starting against mexico.

if we lose today bradley won't hear the end of it for benching the face of american soccer

i wonder !%$ donovan did. imagine him not starting against mexico.

if we lose today bradley won't hear the end of it for benching the face of american soccer

Back
Top Bottom