:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Does anybody know what happen to carlo cortly ??
Why isn't he playing right now ?
( working can't watch the game )
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

"my other team"
roll.gif

carry on, fellas...

Yeah fool im half argentine. Oh amd thats why i root for barca cuz of messi... The team that smacked ur arsenal lol lol

"my other team"
roll.gif

carry on, fellas...

Yeah fool im half argentine. Oh amd thats why i root for barca cuz of messi... The team that smacked ur arsenal lol lol

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

"my other team"
roll.gif

carry on, fellas...

congrats

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

"my other team"
roll.gif

carry on, fellas...

congrats

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

dude said "his other team" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's wrong with rooting for both my mom and dads team ??I root for guate here cuz its a concacaf thread. I dont like USA soccer get over it.. Its a boring english stlye soccer. In fact even though i dont like mexico i prefer their style.Anyway since im not allowed to root for my family's argentina on this thread....Go Guatemala! The land of eternal spring.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

dude said "his other team" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's wrong with rooting for both my mom and dads team ??I root for guate here cuz its a concacaf thread. I dont like USA soccer get over it.. Its a boring english stlye soccer. In fact even though i dont like mexico i prefer their style.Anyway since im not allowed to root for my family's argentina on this thread....Go Guatemala! The land of eternal spring.

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Hopefully Freddy will get a shot to follow up his good work in the final.

I mean, it's a relatively irrelevant (
laugh.gif
) tournament, and the US is expected to lose to Mexico, so why not? It might be an opportunity that could kick his USMNT career into another gear.
The winner of this cup plays in the confederation cup next year in Brazil.....So it is a little relevant
Definitely, I didn't intend to downplay the drama or importance of the game. I just meant that it is not SO important that you can't take a chance on a player who came through for you in a big spot and desperately needs something to boost his career. Especially when that player's emergence could be just the creative touch you've been missing.
I know it's a lot to hope for given Freddy's track record, but honestly I was dumbstruck watching him on the buildup to that pass to Bradley at the top of the box. So effortless, so brilliant. I'm not used to seeing that sort of skill from the US team, maybe outside of Demps. 

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Hopefully Freddy will get a shot to follow up his good work in the final.

I mean, it's a relatively irrelevant (
laugh.gif
) tournament, and the US is expected to lose to Mexico, so why not? It might be an opportunity that could kick his USMNT career into another gear.
The winner of this cup plays in the confederation cup next year in Brazil.....So it is a little relevant
Definitely, I didn't intend to downplay the drama or importance of the game. I just meant that it is not SO important that you can't take a chance on a player who came through for you in a big spot and desperately needs something to boost his career. Especially when that player's emergence could be just the creative touch you've been missing.
I know it's a lot to hope for given Freddy's track record, but honestly I was dumbstruck watching him on the buildup to that pass to Bradley at the top of the box. So effortless, so brilliant. I'm not used to seeing that sort of skill from the US team, maybe outside of Demps. 

Back
Top Bottom