:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Only reason I was rooting for Panama was because my mom has a friend from El Salvador and when her kids come over they're mad annoying.

I saw the kids earlier and the kid was wearing his little El Salvador uniform
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only reason I was rooting for Panama was because my mom has a friend from El Salvador and when her kids come over they're mad annoying.

I saw the kids earlier and the kid was wearing his little El Salvador uniform
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean this type of loss still hurts. I wish they'd implement instant replay not only in soccer, but all sports.

I mean this type of loss still hurts. I wish they'd implement instant replay not only in soccer, but all sports.

117034063.jpg

pimp.gif

I wish Bradley could step into the attack more. We're almost better off without Donovan clogging things up. Agudelo and Bedoya really impressed me today. I think Juan can be the creative striker (ala what Dempsey could be) that we've needed.

117034063.jpg

pimp.gif

I wish Bradley could step into the attack more. We're almost better off without Donovan clogging things up. Agudelo and Bedoya really impressed me today. I think Juan can be the creative striker (ala what Dempsey could be) that we've needed.

just got home. had 2nd row seating from behind the bench seats. was a good experience. happy that usa won. but very disappointed e.s lost. fan that ran to the field was funny as heck.
he ended up giving the e.s flag to the panama golie and the golie straight threw that flag to the ground..that when it got crazy with the bottle throwing. not sure if you guys cought that on t.v

welp leggo usa and honduras!

just got home. had 2nd row seating from behind the bench seats. was a good experience. happy that usa won. but very disappointed e.s lost. fan that ran to the field was funny as heck.
he ended up giving the e.s flag to the panama golie and the golie straight threw that flag to the ground..that when it got crazy with the bottle throwing. not sure if you guys cought that on t.v

Originally Posted by Hugo

tired.gif
 that female dog!

tired.gif
 that female dog!

The atmosphere for the El Salvador game was insane.... I knew that missed penalty in the first half was going to kill us... From where i was sitting at the stadium, it did not look like a goal from Panama... I was mad that the stadium was not showing the instant replay on that goal... Glad USA won, blown that El Salvador had this game and let it get away...

The atmosphere for the El Salvador game was insane.... I knew that missed penalty in the first half was going to kill us... From where i was sitting at the stadium, it did not look like a goal from Panama... I was mad that the stadium was not showing the instant replay on that goal... Glad USA won, blown that El Salvador had this game and let it get away...

any youtube videos of this?

any youtube videos of this?

Mexico has been allowed to replace 5 players. Reynoso, Aguilar, and Mier will join the team for the semifinal game. Michel and Fabian have been registered but will not join the team and stay with the sub-22 unless they are needed.

Personally think the two we really needed were Reynoso and Michel. Would have been nice to give Fabian some run also, his time will come though.

Mexico has been allowed to replace 5 players. Reynoso, Aguilar, and Mier will join the team for the semifinal game. Michel and Fabian have been registered but will not join the team and stay with the sub-22 unless they are needed.

Personally think the two we really needed were Reynoso and Michel. Would have been nice to give Fabian some run also, his time will come though.

Back
Top Bottom