:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

They just replayed aerial angle. Looks closer there but a very small part of the ball is covered by the cross bar so I think it wasn't a goal still but def can see how close it really was now.

They just replayed aerial angle. Looks closer there but a very small part of the ball is covered by the cross bar so I think it wasn't a goal still but def can see how close it really was now.

That reggaeton artis #( 9 ) almost loss it for salvi
30t6p3b.gif

Nice shot by panama...
If panama wins I'll bump some "El General" but if salvi wins puro pilsener all night

30t6p3b.gif

Nice shot by panama...
If panama wins I'll bump some "El General" but if salvi wins puro pilsener all night

Originally Posted by beaver21

30t6p3b.gif

Nice shot by panama...

Come on El Salvador
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beaver21

30t6p3b.gif

Nice shot by panama...

Come on El Salvador
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by JD214

IMO it was a goal, Goalie was clearly a few feet in then try to sell the call by jumping out with the ball. Horrible
30t6p3b.gif

It doesn't matter where the goalie is.

The entire ball has to cross the plane.

No goal imo

I don't think you saw the other replays with the angle shots, definitely a goal.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by JD214

IMO it was a goal, Goalie was clearly a few feet in then try to sell the call by jumping out with the ball. Horrible
30t6p3b.gif

It doesn't matter where the goalie is.

The entire ball has to cross the plane.

No goal imo

I don't think you saw the other replays with the angle shots, definitely a goal.

Pathetic misses from both teams. LOL

In a few minutes penalties and one team will be regretting those misses all night

Pathetic misses from both teams. LOL

In a few minutes penalties and one team will be regretting those misses all night

Back
Top Bottom