Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

[table][tr][th="col"]E. Rogers Col
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.25[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.00[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.18[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'm glad Zito overcame whatever it was that was wrong with him. Dude is back to his Cy Young form. He keeps this up all year the Giants win the WS.

laugh.gif
Yeah, I got a little excited with my estimate, but that rotation is nasty.

Nobody goes to A's games their attendance figures are ridiculously low this season

Btw Molina
pimp.gif

5 runs for Cain

laugh.gif
i used to go to those in high school....in 2001 it was a $1 for everything and even the Yankees

Joaquin sent down to make room for Rowand

SAN FRANCISCO -- The drum roll had slowly been building as the Giants prepared to announce who would get optioned to Triple-A as a result of Aaron Rowand's return from the disabled list Sunday.

Right-handed reliever Waldis Joaquin was sent down, it was announced following Saturday's 6-1 win over the Rockies.

Joaquin had not pitched since April 16. Opponents were batting .333 off him, and he had a 9.64 ERA.

Bochy said there's no doubt Rowand, who has been out since a Vicente Padilla pitch fractured three bones in his face April 16, will be in the lineup for Sunday's series finale.

"Aaron's going to play tomorrow," he said. "I'd hate to think what he'd be like if he wasn't in the lineup tomorrow because he drove me nuts here this past week."

Back
Top Bottom