Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

10-3 now.
pimp.gif

FIRST PLACE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Reed Johnson is having a bad day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes, I felt so bad for dude. I mean, I wanted the Giants to win, but I couldn't help but laugh at first and then feel sorry. Everything seemed to go wrong for dude.

Anyways, very nice win. Sanchez was dealing. First four batters were great, even Guillen had a really good game.

pimp.gif
 @ the thought of being 20 games over .500.
Not sure where I'll be sitting but I'm at least going to try to make 2/3 last home games against SD.

[table][tr][th="col"]R. Wolf Mil
6248.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]11-11[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.53[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]122[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]65[/td] [/tr][tr][td]81[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.47[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.27[/td][/tr][/table]
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Ex-NL MVP Mitchell to stand trial in assault case[/h1]CHULA VISTA, Calif. (AP)—A judge has ordered former National League MVP KevinMitchell to stand trial on charges of punching a man several times in the headin July at a golf club in Southern California.
The ex-San Francisco Giant and New York Mets slugger faces four years inprison if convicted of battery and assault. A judge on Wednesday scheduled histrial for Nov. 3 in San Diego County.

The 48-year-old Mitchell has pleaded not guilty and is free on $25,000 bail.

Mitchell, who won a World Series ring with the Mets in 1986 and the MVPaward three years later as a Giant, is charged with giving another golfer aconcussion during an attack at the Bonita Golf Club course.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reports the alleged altercation happened becauseMitchell was upset the golfer had spoken disparagingly about him.

Mitchell’s attorney, George Siddell, has said there was an exchange of wordsand “whether anyone was actually hit has to be sorted out.

Freakin' Kuip. He said that was a good bunt. It was a horrible bunt. Ross was stuck between a rock and a hard place. He had to make sure that bunt wasn't going to be caught.

Originally Posted by chris82790

I'm tired of Guillen hitting these sure doubles and having them only be singles.

mad.gif
wasted opportunity!
Was it just me of did Guillen do a little hop coming out of the box? Dude's slow and on top of that, he wastes time doing hops out of the batter's box.
30t6p3b.gif

The effort by this offense tonight is just pathetic.

Looks like Bumgarner won't get his first home win.

Back
Top Bottom