Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Billingsley LAD
7705.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]11-9[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]11-10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.65[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]136[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]158[/td] [/tr][tr][td]62[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]58[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.32[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.12[/td][/tr][/table]
Velez lf
Fontenot 2b
Huff 1b
Posey c
Uribe ss
Sandoval 3b
Ross cf
Schierholtz rf
Cain p

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

We lost last night because FRANCHISE went to the game. Even dland's "impressive" record wasn't enough to offset it.
laugh.gif

Well, I guess I'm back in the lead.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dammit Franchise!!!  Record down to 9-3 on the season now.  
smh.gif
frown.gif
. When I was at the game, I thought to myself "If I'm not here, Uribe makes that play."

%*# kind of lineup is that?
mad.gif
mad.gif

Velez?! Absolutely Terrible! Anybody but him in the lineup and on the field he cant even catch routine fly balls.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Freakin' Pablo, swinging at everything.
30t6p3b.gif
Guy flailed at just about everything thrown at him.

I'm tired of hearing how one of his strengths is swinging at balls out of the strikezone and able to get hits. Consistently swinging at balls at your eyes gets you no where, except if your name is Vladimir Guerrero.

If this lineup wins, I'm not sure what to think about the rest of the season. Especially after yesterdays loss.

If we are going to waste a spot in the batting order on Eugenio Velez, we might as well let Darren Ford play. Im not saying I think Ford should be starting/leading off in the middle of a pennant race, but if the other option is starting/leading off Velez, then why the $$#% not? Lets see what the kid can do.

Back
Top Bottom