Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Rowand needs to be riding the Bench these next few weeks. I'd love to see Sanchez in the lead off spot.

They should be skipping Zito's start with yesterday's day off.

Hopefully this suppresses Zito aura of losing ...

1211146162_7149.jpg

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Kershaw LAD
8180.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]11-10[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]8-12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.99[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]197[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]134[/td] [/tr][tr][td]77[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.23[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.35[/td][/tr][/table]
Ross RF
Sanchez 2B
Huff 1B
Posey C
Burrell LF
Uribe SS
Sandoval 3B
Rowand CF
Zito P

The 2011 schedule released today. Here's the link,
http://mlb.mlb.com/schedu...p;tcid=fb_sf_schedule11+

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

laugh.gif
did anyone catch Brian Wilson saying "get off me camera" during the moment of silence
i caught that too
laugh.gif

Uribe
frown.gif
how can you not make that play?

Ugh this game is going to be one of those Zito 1-0 loss games. San Diego won again too
smh.gif

Very tough loss. It is an absolute must that we bounce back tomorrow but the Dodgers have their best lined up with Billingsley and Lilly for games 2 and 3.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Who will have the better career: Lincecum or Kershaw?

One of the dumbest questions I have heard in a long time.  
Anyways, disgusting loss tonight.  Another one hitter and we lose.  Cant lose games like this in the stretch run if we want to make the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Who will have the better career: Lincecum or Kershaw?

One of the dumbest questions I have heard in a long time.  
Anyways, disgusting loss tonight.  Another one hitter and we lose.  Cant lose games like this in the stretch run if we want to make the playoffs.

I wonder why it's a dumb question.
laugh.gif

who has had a better career so far? Would have been a dumb question. Who will have the better career is not.

Y'all do realize that Kershaw is only 22. Timmy didn't start pitching in the big leagues until he turned 23.

I wonder why it's a dumb question.
laugh.gif

who has had a better career so far? Would have been a dumb question. Who will have the better career is not.

Y'all do realize that Kershaw is only 22. Timmy didn't start pitching in the big leagues until he turned 23.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I hope I'm wrong but without Torres we're +*@!$#.
RIP lead-off spot

I was thinking the same thing. Although we won without him the last game at SD, over time his presence will impact the way we approach at bats. Without him we really do not have a running game, a table-setter for the 3-4-5 hitters. Hopefully someone can just provide a spark for the remaining 2 weeks and help this team reach the postseason.

We lost last night because FRANCHISE went to the game. Even dland's "impressive" record wasn't enough to offset it.
laugh.gif

Well, I guess I'm back in the lead.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

We lost last night because FRANCHISE went to the game. Even dland's "impressive" record wasn't enough to offset it.
laugh.gif

Well, I guess I'm back in the lead.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dammit Franchise!!!  Record down to 9-3 on the season now.  
smh.gif

Padres Lose! Need to take advantage tonight and finally beat Billingsley this year

Braves also lost too so with a win we be a half game behind them also.

Back
Top Bottom