Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I'm going to Ike's Place for the first time tomorrow.

To those who have been there, what's good to get?

Superman
Name of the girl I'm dating

MILF

Change

Hot Momma Huda

Matt Cain

Hard to choose but those are some of my Favs

Call before you go the lines are hit and miss you could wait 5 mins and you could wait 45.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I'm going to Ike's Place for the first time tomorrow.

To those who have been there, what's good to get?

Make sure you get that dirty sauce.  Im a huge fan of putting the Jalepeno Poppers in the sandwich, but thats just me.  

maybe its just me, but i like simple stuff. i hate all that extra stuff on sammiches. Man just give me turkey, lettuce, cheese, and mustard and im good. dont need that extra stuff.

^Thats what you think until you experiment at Ikes. Random sandwiches there are off the hook.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Stauffer SD
7500.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]5-4[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]3-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.44[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]1.72[/td] [/tr][tr][td]61[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.34[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.13[/td][/tr][/table]

Torres cf
Sanchez 2b
Huff 1b
Posey c
Guillen rf
Burrell lf
Uribe 3b
Renteria ss
Bumgarner p

[h2]http://www.realgmbaseball.com/src_w.../burrell_wants_to_remain_with_giants_in_2011/[/h2]
[h2]Burrell Wants To Remain With Giants In 2011[/h2]
Sep 10, 2010 12:56 AM EST

Pat Burrell is open to returning to the Giants next season as a free agent next season even if he would not play every day.

"I came here from being on the couch doing nothing. It wasn't like my phone was ringing off the hook," said Burrell, who turns 34 next month. "For me, I got a lot of appreciation for this club giving me a chance. I'd be thrilled if they wanted to have me back."

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Latos SD
8529.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]13-9[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]14-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.69[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]199[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]170[/td] [/tr][tr][td]69[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.31[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]0.96[/td][/tr][/table]
I'll be at work during the game and really hoping there won't be a split in the series.

Rowand at the leadoff spot in a game we MUST win!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Of course he strikes out on 3 pitches
Edit: Did not know Torres had his appendix taken out 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom