Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Jesikah Maximus. 
devil.gif

Obviously its the coaching staff's fault for the Wilson double play. Take the decision making factor for Wilson completely out of the picture and ORDER him not to swing the %%*!!$% bat.

Great win tonight. First place baby!!! Lets see if we can take this series!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great win.
pimp.gif

Do they win today with Pablo at third? Uribe made some great plays. Would anyone take Renteria over Pablo, at least for right now?

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Do they win today with Pablo at third? Uribe made some great plays. Would anyone take Renteria over Pablo, at least for right now?
Defense range is always a question mark with both.

At least Pablo dives on defense.

I was screaming at the TV when I saw the coaching staff let Wilson swing there!

But he came through with the 5-Out Save!

Overall IMPRESSIVE showing by this bullpen after Sanchez was created numerous opportunities with 7 walks.

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Great win.
pimp.gif

Defensively they are both equal, but offensively I would go with Renteria at this moment because Pablo has been dismal on the road all year batting in the low .200s.

padres fan here, this division is going to be between you guys and the rockies. the padres have pretty much just given up and as a fan its sickening to watch. you guys got hot at a good time and will probably sweep us unless Latos can hold you guys scoreless. good luck to you guys the rest of the way

Back
Top Bottom