Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Juan 
pimp.gif

So 715.....you just decided to +*%# the bed this week in fantasy and allow Rawex05 to get in the playoffs huh?

Poor Paul.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

So 715.....you just decided to +*%# the bed this week in fantasy and allow Rawex05 to get in the playoffs huh?

Poor Paul.
laugh.gif
Seriously.
smh.gif

It's my fault though. I didn't pay enough attention when I should have. I should have made a pick up of a pitcher or something at least this week.

I was out last night and forgot to set my lineup. My hitters let me down this week...

Did I cost Paul a playoff berth or something?

If the standings dont change in the next inning....

6. Rawex05 %: .497
7. Paul %: .495

Top 6 make the playoffs.

See how it worked out, Paul? If we had been using ESPN, I would have checked my roster more frequently. Thus I'd have started two pitchers who got wins and would have won a couple categories this week. Rawex05 would have a lower winning percentage and you'd be in the playoffs. It was fate.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm doing well in Gunna's league.

391569371.jpg

What a +!#% ing catch

Wilson has adjusted well from a season ago

SF clicking on all cylinders, this should be an interesting week in the NL West
smokin.gif

Took care of business. Team is playing very well right now and really excited to see J. Sanchez have some consistency.

Just one game back...

The Giants are expected to promote infielders Emmanuel Burriss, Eugenio Velez and Ryan Rohlinger in the next 24 hours, but it's likely that 1B/OF prospect Brandon Belt will not be a September callup.

The team's 40-man roster is currently full, so San Francisco would need to jettison a player of value to give Belt a taste of the majors this year. San Francisco is contemplating selling Triple-A lefty Alex Hinshaw to a team in Japan, but no other move is on the horizon. Belt is hitting a scorching .353/.458/.618 over three minor league levels this year. He's a candidate for a starting job next season.

Ehh.. wanted to see what Belt could do, but it wouldnt be a good idea to him in the middle of a division race. and LOL at Hinshaw getting SOLD to a japanese team.

We cannot have no lapses against Arizona like the previous series at AT&T. They dominated us the first two games and we barely avoided getting swept. Hopefully by the time we get to San Diego we could at least be tied with the division lead.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]I. Kennedy Ari
8099.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]5-4[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]9-9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.76[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]54[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]145[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]60[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.39[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.25[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres cf
F Sanchez 2b
Huff 1b
Posey c
Burrell lf
Sandoval 3b
Ross rf
Renteria ss
Bumgarner p

No Upton and Reynolds today for the Dbacks. Have to capitalize on this opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom