Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Machine
pimp.gif

great win
great night
pimp.gif

LOL @ LA

Didn't catch the game but went by score updates....sounds like an awesome comeback

Great win as the Padres continue to suck

Jonathan Broxton is my favorite Dodger right now.

Uribe, as always coming through for the Giants in late-game situations. He just seems to know when to get the hits.
laugh.gif

Guillen huge problem on the team. Should sit down the rest of the way.

2 games back.
nerd.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]H. Kuroda LAD
8167.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]9-8[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]10-11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.54[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]163[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]131[/td] [/tr][tr][td]77[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.27[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.19[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres CF
Fontenot 2B
Huff 1B
Burrell LF
Posey C
Guillen RF
Sandoval 3B
Uribe SS
Sanchez P

Guillen again in the lineup.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

hahahahahaha...are you serious? Guillen still in the lineup?

bochy is an idiot.
Bochy isn't even smart enough to hit Guillen 7th or something. He's too slow to hit 8th because he'll get doubled off when the pitcher tries to bunt him over.

Would you guys bet on the Padres to win their next game? It's been a 10 games losing streak, but they're playing the Dodgers at home with Latos pitching. Hmm...

Originally Posted by What up

Would you guys bet on the Padres to win their next game? It's been a 10 games losing streak, but they're playing the Dodgers at home with Latos pitching. Hmm...
I've been betting on the Padres for the past 5 games, doubling my bet every time.  Eventually I'm gonna win some money.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yahoo has LeBlanc pitching tomorrow vs Padilla.

Tuesday is Latos vs Kershaw.

I'd go with Padilla tomorrow, but the Latos game is iffy for me.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 Damn.  Hopefully tomorrow's game is profitable for us.

Both ESPN and MLB.com say Latos.  More reason to ditch Yahoo for fantasy sports purposes.

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif
 Damn.  Hopefully tomorrow's game is profitable for us.

Both ESPN and MLB.com say Latos.  More reason to ditch Yahoo for fantasy sports purposes.
Man, whatever.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CBS.Sportsline.com has LeBlanc going tomorrow.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Worldwide Leader in Sports!

P.S.  Sanchez implosion coming in 3.....2......1........

The Giants follow up Kuroda's 6 pitch inning with an 8 pitch inning. At this rate, we're never going to get Broxton in the game.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom