Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Much needed insurance.

Posey is that freakin' dude!
2uq0pyo.gif

Great win for Bummy Bumgarner

Buster Posey sounds like a NASCAR driver in his interviews

Lincecum tomorrow (if we can score 10 runs we're good)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What win?

Affeldt got the win actually. I don't want to sound pessimistic but I don't expect Lincecum to get the win tomorrow since Jimenez is pitching. I see him giving up too many runs early again and our offense trying to play catch up, and against Ubaldo might as well chalk up a L.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

What win?
laugh.gif

that dude JFarting is at it again
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Affeldt got the win actually. I don't want to sound pessimistic but I don't expect Lincecum to get the win tomorrow since Jimenez is pitching. I see him giving up too many runs early again and our offense trying to play catch up, and against Ubaldo might as well chalk up a L.
realistic not pessimistic
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

What win?
laugh.gif

that dude JFarting is at it again
roll.gif
Yeah i'm trippin

He played good enough that it seemed like he won, i forgot affeldt gave up the HR

JFarting? i like the name

so many highs and lows during the baseball season, everything gets magnified once september baseball starts.

we're 4 games back, and SD is looking like they're losing steam.

all we can do is worry about ourselves and keep winning, especially since we all know colorado likes going on that last month of the season winning streaks...

[table][tr][th="col"]U. Jiménez Col
7900.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]17-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]11-9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.71[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]160[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]179[/td] [/tr][tr][td]69[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]68[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.13[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.35[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres CF
Sanchez 2B
Huff 1B
Burrell LF
Guillen RF
Posey C
Sandoval 3B
Fontenot SS
Lincecum RHP

Officially back with the club today is Runzler and Renteria. Also, Giants have called up Darren Ford.

Hot weather today, so it looks like Timmy might not have a good start to September.
nerd.gif

Septimber Lincecum with the win. He looked more confident in his fastball. Yes it's still slow, but the command and control is worth more. Batters were even missing that fastball. He had that one situation in the 7th, where 2 errors brought batters at 1st and 2nd, and it was a situation that August Tim would never get out of....and he did. As long as he can continue to have command and control....and of course confidence....he's good. I'm really lookin forward to his next start. I just hope he can keep the stuff he had tonight, or perhaps, get better.

Ubaldo played very well too

It also helps that the Padres are suckin right now

Back
Top Bottom