Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

I started playing Madden and come back and they lose. Typical. At least college football starts next week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I started playing Madden and come back and they lose. Typical. At least college football starts next week
pimp.gif
so let me get this straight... you were watching a 1-0 game and then decided to play madden? i'm going to have to call you out on your fanhood.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

cant even get mad anymore, just laugh

You guys see Posey punching something in the dugout?
laugh.gif

I think it was the bench. Probably imagining it was Cody Ross' head.

sick.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
in this order.

Missed the game what happened with Ross?

Originally Posted by LB510

laugh.gif

sick.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
in this order.

Misjudged a broken bat fly ball that sailed over his head into triples alley. Then the relay from sanchez went into the crowd allowing gonzalez to score from third.

I have no idea why Nate wasn't in the game as a defensive sub. Ross clearly does not know the dimensions of right field

Originally Posted by BDavis5

pimp.gif
so let me get this straight... you were watching a 1-0 game and then decided to play madden? i'm going to have to call you out on your fanhood.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
It's football season now and let's face it we are not going to playoffs.

I'm sorry but I'm not playing Madden in a 1-0 game. Pause the game and finish it later.

pimp.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

You are a Raider fan.  Give it about 3 to 4 weeks, and you will be saying its basketball season.  Just sayin....

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by LB510

laugh.gif

sick.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
in this order.

Misjudged a broken bat fly ball that sailed over his head into triples alley. Then the relay from sanchez went into the crowd allowing gonzalez to score from third.

I have no idea why Nate wasn't in the game as a defensive sub. Ross clearly does not know the dimensions of right field

I was thinking the same thing...

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by chris82790

I was thinking the same thing...
Same here. I mean, if you're going to sub Burrell out for a defensive replacement, what about Ross? He's new to the "most difficult right field in the majors."

Originally Posted by dland24

pimp.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

You are a Raider fan.  Give it about 3 to 4 weeks, and you will be saying its basketball season.  Just sayin....

who cares if I'm a raider fan. I love football season no matter how bad my team. Stop acting like the 9ers are so good their just a product of being In worst division in football

Originally Posted by dland24

pimp.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

who cares if I'm a raider fan. I love football season no matter how bad my team. Stop acting like the 9ers are so good their just a product of being In worst division in football

So why would that be different than baseball?  Dont you love baseball no matter how bad your team is also?  
(And for the record, I am not acting like the 9ers are so good.  Show me one time where I have said anything about how good we are going to be this year, record prediction, or playoff talk.....I am not acting like we are so good.  Im just acting like your team has had double digits in the loss column for 7 consecutive seasons)

[table][tr][th="col"]E. Rogers Col
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.66[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.64[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.40[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres cf
Sanchez 2b
Huff 1b
Burrell lf
Guillen rf
Posey c
Sandoval 3b
Uribe ss
Bumgarner

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

dland's never optimistic about ANYTHING.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just sports.  Its hard to be optimistic with the donkeys we have running our teams.

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

all i wanna know is madison gonna cover me?

San Francisco Giants -1½ (+145)??????????????????

After last night, I will not be betting on a Giants game for the rest of the season.  Well, theres one run for you.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at that balk.

Back
Top Bottom