Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

tumblr_l789dgO9Pu1qzs49eo1_500.jpg

My seats to this GOD AWFUL TORTUREFUL game....man, hurts to see him struggle.

And i feel like i am his bad luck. So i will stop watching his games for the rest of the season.

As for Buster Posey, props to him for providing that small bit of hope. And Jose Guillen had a good hit, but got picked off at 3rd.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I got my Posey road authentic in the mail today. I can't decide which one I like better.

are you getting that signed too? and how much you get it for?

i'm trying to save up for one.

As much as I'm concerned about Timmy I'm even more concerned about are offense we could have easily lost all 3. They hit better, they pitch better and they defend better. Its funny to listen to callers/fans react to the the series after the game "well we have two more series against these guys" well if this happens(Pablo heats up) and this happens (Timmy can revet back to some similar form from last year) we should be okay there isn't anything I'm seeing from this team that has lead me to believe they think they can beat SD. Sanchez next time keep your *%!#%! mouth shut. 
Can't help but think what if Sabean had traded Matt Cain for the"big bat" what would the rotation look like then.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Yeah I'm going to get it signed on the 28th. I got it for $200.
did you get it from mlb.com?
Yeah. There was like a 20% sale or something not too long ago so it was a little cheaper than normal.

For those looking for a Posey road authentic, I'll sell mine for $200. It's a size 44. I originally bought it to get signed, but since I got the home jersey signed, I no longer need this one.

For those looking for a Posey road authentic, I'll sell mine for $200. It's a size 44. I originally bought it to get signed, but since I got the home jersey signed, I no longer need this one.

I fit a size 40 so i don't know if i can fit it....

what size shoe do you wear? lol

I'm interested.

Can you hold onto it for a while?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Dang we got the Phillies, Reds, Cards comin up....got damn.....

I like these next few series coming up. Winning them would create breathing room for us in the WC race. And you already know we're the NL Central Champs
laugh.gif

much needed day off for the giants, ive havent been this disappointed in the team this year, than after this series, but we're still in it. but they can bounce back

6-3 in the next 9 games against the wild card and central contenders would be beautiful. need to continue our good play against the central

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I'm interested.

Can you hold onto it for a while?
I'll hold onto it until the 26th if you're really interested. I'm just going to end up getting it signed on the 28th if someone doesn't buy it.

Back
Top Bottom