Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Great game. 10-1 when I attend Giants games this season!

Kieth was
pimp.gif

":why dont you get a job" "why dont you suck my %%!!"

ShaunHill, Keith
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
!!! Elisabeth Harnois... ever since her Missy Robinson role on Boy Meets World and her Disney movie "My Date with the President's Daughter.
pimp.gif
devil.gif

FRANCHISE, the lone loss was an impromptu game vs the Dodgers. I woke up one morning and felt like going to the game, asked my brother if he wanted to go, went on Stubhub, found a couple of seats, and went to the game that ruined my perfect season.
smh.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]W. LeBlanc SD
8353.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]6-10[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]11-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.51[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]89[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]163[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.41[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.30[/td][/tr][/table]

interesting lineup today

Torres CF
Posey C
Huff 1B
Burrell LF
Guillen RF
Sandoval 3B
Uribe SS
Sanchez 2B
Lincecum P

looking forward to this game. chance for lincecum to step up and prove he can be a "big game" type guy. he has obviously been phenomenal so far throughout his career but hasnt pitched in many important games where the team really needs him to get it done. interested to see what he brings today.

I just don't know what they're gonna do with him if we get in the playoffs. I feel like he shouldn't even start but I don't see anyway that they throw him under the bus like that after being a 2 time cy young winner.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

More like disgraceful effort. Bochy needs to grow a pair and sit Tim for awhile, his arm has looked dead the last two months.

i.ve thought this as well, he hasn.t really shown a very good fb and his location has been spotty @ best.

Back
Top Bottom