Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

^Nice Buster Posey Jersey
pimp.gif

thinking of getting the road authentic
I have a road authentic coming in the mail too.
laugh.gif

I originally bought the road authentic for the signing he's doing at Lefty's. Then I heard he was going to be at the postgame bbq so I went over to the team store to buy a home authentic. Such an impulse buy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you dont mind me asking. How much did you drop on the Road Authentic?
$200 shipped. Posey is killing my wallet.

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

HUUUGE series this weekend, anybody going??
Going on Saturday.

The only authentic jersey I have is a Home Lincecum 2008 jersey. I wanted it signed saying "08 Cy Young", but since he's won two Cy Youngs, I'll just hope to have his signature on it. I do see having a road Posey and road Zito jersey in my future.

Saturday's game better be worth it. I have work Friday night and then again on Saturday night. This will be cutting into my sleep time.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

[h1]UPCOMING EVENTS [/h1] 
[h3]Thursday August 12 | Special Event[/h3]

Thursday August 12th 

Manor West Presents

Official Bday Bash for Pablo Sandavol aka "PANDA"

w/ anticipated appearances by fellow Giants Players
PRIVATE EVENT - RSPV REQUIRED

Hosted Champagne Bar 10- 11p

Hosted By: David Ali, Jrae & Desired Temptation, Reuben Presents, LimelightSF, Uri Rogers, Nick Macario, and more..

Video Set By : Clinton Lee

RSVP at [email protected]
www.ManorWestSF.com

Who going?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I was at this last night. it was pretty cool. runzler and burriss were there. 
I saw burriss at the end of the night gave him a dap and said "it's about time you got called back up again." hahah he proceeded to give me his drink and said "i'm so effin wasted right now, you dont even know." and walks away. 
Gave pablo a dap and my homies got a pic with him. pablo was wasted too, he had a bottle of moet to himself. cant believe son only danced with 2 avg $@! girls when beezies were flocking to him..

^ Damn, I should have went then.
laugh.gif
I go there a lot because my cousin works the door.

Only them 3?

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

[h1]UPCOMING EVENTS [/h1] 
[h3]Thursday August 12 | Special Event[/h3]

Thursday August 12th 

Manor West Presents

Official Bday Bash for Pablo Sandavol aka "PANDA"

w/ anticipated appearances by fellow Giants Players
PRIVATE EVENT - RSPV REQUIRED

Hosted Champagne Bar 10- 11p

Hosted By: David Ali, Jrae & Desired Temptation, Reuben Presents, LimelightSF, Uri Rogers, Nick Macario, and more..

Video Set By : Clinton Lee

RSVP at [email protected]
www.ManorWestSF.com

Who going?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I was at this last night. it was pretty cool. runzler and burriss were there. 
I saw burriss at the end of the night gave him a dap and said "it's about time you got called back up again." hahah he proceeded to give me his drink and said "i'm so effin wasted right now, you dont even know." and walks away. 
Gave pablo a dap and my homies got a pic with him. pablo was wasted too, he had a bottle of moet to himself. cant believe son only danced with 2 avg $@! girls when beezies were flocking to him..
I'm guessing after the Guillen trade, Burriss is going back to Fresno.
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Giants complete deal for Jose Guillen[/h1]KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Kansas City Royals have traded outfielder Jose Guillen to the San Francisco Giants in exchange for a player to be named later and cash considerations.
The Royals announced the deal Friday, hours before the Giants hosted San Diego in an NL West showdown. Guillen was expected to fly from Miami to San Francisco in time to debut in the series. The Giants began the weekend 2½ games behind the Padres, who lead the NL West.

The 34-year old Guillen was hitting .255 with 16 home runs and 62 RBIs in 106 games for the Royals before being designated for assignment on Aug. 5. Kansas City had 10 days to trade or release him.

Guillen, an outfielder-designated hitter, was signed three years ago to a $36 million, three-year contract that made him the Royals' highest-paid player per year in team history. He is owed approximately $3.93 million from his $12 million salary this season.

The Giants will be Guillen's 10th major league stop.

not liking this move at all. This late into the season, you have to be weary about the type of player you bring to the team.
A headcase who numerous teams have given up on, and who the royals despised so much that they dfa'd him though he has the best stats on the team, is highly questionable to say the least.
Let's hope the vets (i'm looking at you, uribe and rent) put him in his place if he begins to act up

I don't like the Guillen move at all.

The outfield is crowded enough as it is and to no surprise at all, Nate will ride the pine.

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Richard SD
8309.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]9-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]8-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.83[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]115[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]140[/td] [/tr][tr][td]55[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]68[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.41[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.32[/td][/tr][/table]
RF Torres
2B F. Sanchez
1B Huff
C Posey
LF Burrell
3B Sandoval
SS Uribe
CF Rowand
P J. Sanchez

Back
Top Bottom